merome

<merome>

<Mitch>(this is when they where at ants house and when captain came over, and I wanted to know how many people almost or did rage at the clifhanger last chap :) plox comment if you did)

When the paramedics rushed in, and got out, and drove away, there was only one thing I could think of. It was my dying sister. "You ok?" Brice asked. Only then, I felt tears trickle down my cheek. I shook my head. "What's wrong?" Ty asked.

"My sister. She's dying." I croaked. (I'm sorry, I had to do this, but it was an idea from a fan, and I think it's great).

"Oh. Sorry about that." Brice said, ashamed.

This is one of those moments, of awkward silence. As Bash and captain walked down the stairs, they looked at us, with a sympathetic look, and walked towards the door. Just at that moment, when Bash touched the doorknob, my phone rang loud and proud. I picked up the incoming call. "Hello?" I asked with a shaky voice.

"Hello, is this Mitchell Hughes, brother of Katllin?" A voice asked. (I don't know his sisters name I'm sorry!)

"Yes." I replied.

"I'm doctor Hibert, and I'm sorry, but I have bad news." The doctor said.

"W-what is it?" I asked, starting to cry again.

The doctor sighed. "I'm sorry, but she's gone."

I felt as if my heart stopped. I dropped my phone in shock, making the back cover snap off.

"Hello? Hello? You there?" the doctors feint voice rang from my phone, and tears fell endlessly from my eyes.

"No. This can't happen!" I yelled, and stormed out of ant's house.

The park. The only place I go to when I need some time to just stop and think. I sat down on a bench, the tears are just barely falling. "Mitch?" a warming voice asked. I looked behind me. It was Jerome. "What's wrong biggums?" he asked, taking a seat next to me.

"My sister died." I mumbled.

"Oh. I'm sorry biggums." Jerome said, clearly sad for my loss. We sat there in silence, to honor my sister.

After 10 minutes, it was getting dark. "Want to stay over tonight?" Jerome asked, and I nodded.

<Jerome's House>

After I walked in the door, I felt a little calmer, and not as upset. "Feeling better?" Jerome asked, gave me a cup of hot chocolate, and sat down on the couch.

"A little," I said, and took a careful sip of the steaming hot drink.

"Mitch?" Jerome's voice was shaky.

"Yes?"

"I-I have something to tell you."

"Go for it," I said, and placed the hot chocolate on the coffee table. I looked back to Jerome and he hesitated. I waited for an answer, and Jerome's lips hit mine.