sparkant

~~Ant~~

I guess it's time to tell him my real name. "I wanted to tell you something." I started. Captain. looked at me. "My real name, it's Taylor."
"Glad to know that you trust me." He said, smiling. I smiled back.

Night rolled around, and I stared at the blank tv, replaying that scene in my head. A blush made its way onto my cheeks, and I sighed.

Turning the lights off, I lied down in bed, checking my phones notifications. Nothing caught my eye, and I just went to bed.

I woke up to my phone beeping. Text. It was Jordan. (yes they know each others names now, and J is Jordan (obviously) and T is Taylor)

J: So... are we a thing now?
T: Possibly.
J: What do you want to do?
T: idk
J: Game stop?
T: Sure.
We ended up the texting there,  and I started to get dressed.

I went to the mall, where the only freaking game stop is at, and I saw Jordan along with Ryan. " Just piss off!" Jordan yled, and walked towards me.
"Something wrong?" I asked. He shook his head.

~~Jordan~~

I was at the mall, waiting for Ant, when I saw Ryan instead. "Hey." He said. I ignored him. Ryan stood in front of me, glaring.
"What's your problem?" I asked.
"I saw you with him." He said.
"So what?" I asked.
Ryan stared at me. No one was in the mall this early in the morning, so no one would see us. He started to lean in, and I froze in shock. I'm letting him kiss me... Why?! I asked myself. I shoved him away just as our lips grazed each other. "Just piss off!" I yelled, just as Taylor walked in.

So this is short,  and I was wanting to know if you would want me to make shorter yet possibly more recent updates, or longer chapters and not more recent updates. So yea, meow!