SparkAnt

Because I get bored in the middle of the night, I decided to write this.

~~Ant

In all honesty,  I saw Jordan with Ryan, and I saw Ryan kiss him. When we were silently walking to gamestop, I saw Lachlan. Perfect. I thought.

"Can you wait here? I want to get something real quick," Captain asked, and I nodded. I waited until he was out of sight, before walking to Lachlan. "Yo!" I called out for him.

"Hey," Lachlan said, smiling.

"I need you do me a favor!" I said.

"Sure, what is it?" Lach asked, skeptical.

"I need you to look put your back against the wall, and please, forgive me after this!" I begged. Lachlan promised to forgive me, and everything was going according to plan. All I need, is for Jordan to come back.

A few minutes later, he does come back, and the plan was underway. I waited for him to look our direction. Jordan did so, and I turned around to face Lachlan, and I pressed my lips against his. Lachlan was shocked at first, but when he noticed Jordan, he played along.

~~Jojo (idk)

I walked out of the store I was in, and saw Ant with Lachlan. My blood instantly boiled up. I walked towards then, when I saw Ant, my, Ant, kiss Lachlan. My heart literally shattered at that moment. I walked faster, and ripped Lachlan away from Ant. "What are you doing!" I snapped, directing the question to Ant.

"You think I didn't see?! I saw Ryan kiss you! And you let him! I thought we had something, but that's obviously wrong," Ant yelled, crying. He then held Lachlan's hand, and pulled him away from this. I watched, as their bodies get smaller the further they walk, and tears fell from my eyes. I screwed up.

WOOOO!!! Done! U proud of meh?! I updated for you people! Anyway, feedback is always welcome :3