Chapter 6. He's not my date

Today had been a normal day at work like yesterday had never happen. So the work day went by quickly, especially since I want excited to hang out later with Karter and Kyla. Dad picked me up from work this time and when we got home I got into the shower and after started getting ready. I blow dried my hair and then lightly curling it. I put on some nice jeans, knee high black boots, a black under short tank with a Lacey black shirt and some light make up.

I grabbed my phone and wallet stuffing them into my back pockets with my house key attached to my belt loop. No need for a purse.
I went downstairs to see ion waiting waiting by the door.

"Do you own any other clothes besides that army attire? I meant really do you even wash your clothes? C'mon Ion no one likes a stinky bodyguard." I told him. He just grunted. He moved away from the door into the living room, so I just went ahead outside and got into the truck to wait for him.

When he stepped out he had changed into a tight black muscle shirt with jeans and black still toed boots. Okay then that look so much better.

Although find say anything he might go and change. He got to to the truck starting it and backing out. I told him last night how to get to the bump and grind so he didn't ask how to get there.

"Aren't." He started but never finished.
"Aren't I what?" I asked.
"Aren't you going to say good thing you changed your clothes?" He said hesitantly. He almost sounded a little bit nervous.

"I figured if I did you would have went back and changed." I told him and he just nodded. We pulled into the bump and grind to park. I got out and went for the front door when I heard foot step from behind me. I turned and looked at ion and said "what are you doing? Your just supposed to drop me off and come back and get me. "

"I am here to keep an eye on you." He said.
"Keep and eye in me? I'm a grown woman I don't need a babysitter. If your not going to go home could you atleast sit in your truck for a few hours? Take a nap if you get bored. " I explained to him hoping he would just go away.

"No." That was all he said and that was it.
"Ugh fine." I said before we went in and I found Karter and Kyla at the bar. I sat down in between them. " hey I'm so glad we could hang out tonight. Oh this is Ion, Ion this is my best friends Karter and Kyla, their twins."

"It's nice to meet you, do you get into trouble like the two sets of twins that I know?" Ion asked.

"Sometimes." Kyla answered. " no that's all the time especially when I'm apart of your double trouble." I added.

" I see." Ion stated.

"So Ly, it was nice if you to bring a date with you but now I feel like the 4rth wheel.waaa." Kyla pouted and smirked.
"He's not my date. Now let's have some fun." I shouted over the music that was playing with everyone else dancing on the dance floor.

Through all the night Kyla, Karter and I drank so many shots,beers ,and fruity drink I couldn't keep count. But I needed a night out. I don't get one very often. Everywhere I moved Ion would move. I found myself I wanted him to be closer to me. Kyla and Karter had already found dancing partners now it was my turn.

I grabbed the front of Ion's shirt and started pulling him to the dance floor with me. He resisted at first but soon flowed. Once in the middle of the dance floor I planted my ass against what I think was his groin he's a little taller then me. I then put his hands in my hips and started to grind and dance all over him.

He didn't move or anything, so I turned around to face him putting my arms around his neck. I looked up into his bright blue eyes that reminded me of the ocean. I felt myself coming closer and closer to hit face where we were inches apart before planting my lips on his. He stiffened and back away from me saying " no lyrics stop. "

"Why? Don't you want to?" I asked pouting hoping maybe it would persuade him to kiss me.

"No I do not." His harsh words were like a slap to the face.

I back away from him stumbling even. I could hear him call my name but I wasn't listening. My drinkness had gone away after that. I walked back to the bar planning to drink more shots when I was grabbed by my left arm which hurt. I turned to see a tall guy but his eyes weren't normal they were blood red. I tried to get away from him but he held on to me right.

"Where is that big lugnut Ironhide?" He growled. "I don't know anyone named Ironhide. Let go of me." I yelled.
" I know he's here with you I can sense him and smell him on you." The guy growled out again.

"Get your filthy digits off her decepticon punk!" I Ion tell out before I was ripped away and into the floor. I caught myself on my hands and knees but that still freaking hurt.

Kyla and Karter were rushing over helping me up as we watch Ion and that guy duke it out.

They were head to head before Ion knocked him another good one to the face and chest causing the guy to fall down. He held his face before getting up and running out of here.

"Yeah you better run." Ion grumbled out.
I looked all over Ion's face not much damage was done to him. The other guy hardly had a scratch either, their skin must be made of steel or sown thing that's just not possible! They were just whamming into each other.

Ion turned towards me and came to me. Sliding his hands over my face and arms "are you alright? Did he hurt you? What did he say to you?"

"I'm fine, he grabbed my arm and asked me where Ironhide was. Ion I don't know anyone named Ironhide to which I told him that." I explained to Ion.

"I think it's time we go home now. I will take your friends home as well he might be lurking around." Ion said. Kyla and I both nodded. Karter was a different story.

"Dude you gave him an ass whopping I don't think he would come back. That was awesome!" Karter said excitedly.

"Yes well let's go other wise." Ion said almost pushing us all out the door.
Kyla called shotgun so she rode up front with Ion. Ion didn't look so sure at first. Karter and I got into the back to where I laid my head on Karter's shoulder. Drinking always makes me tired. I check my phone to see that it was 11:45 pm. Not too bad.

Kyla and Karter lived two house roads down from us so it didn't take long to get there and back home.

The lights were off in the house but the porch light was on with moms car in the front yard. Must have went to bed. They used to stay up until I got home from dates or hanging out with the twins.

I'm old enough that they don't have to do that and I guess they think Ion can watch over me. Which he has proven that he can. I only wish he watched over me because he wanted to not because he has to or was asked to.

When I kissed him tonight it was because I was drunk and because I wanted to see if I had feelings for him. What I found out was that I do, but he does not feel the same for me. 

Once inside I told Ion goodnight and started heading up the stairs.

"Why did you kiss me?" I heard Ion ask.

"Because I wanted to." I told as I walked the rest of the way up the stairs. Once in my room I changed into a big t shirt of my dads and into some pj shorts. I set my phone on my nightstand to charge.

I climbed into bed thinking about tonight, about the kiss, and about the feelings I am now harboring for Ion.

Okay so what does everyone think about the story so far? I find myself thinking maybe I should just delete this because I keep thinking it isn't that good of a story. Then again I don't want to end it, I just want to keep writing. Just let me know what you all think.(: