Chapter 21. The dust settles

Lyric

I spent a week on the hospital after that night just for the doctor's worry over my mild concussion and my mental state of being raped.

I thankfully wasnt fully raped and although I dont feel good about what happen and that it happened I'm not mad at the boys for not getting to me fast enough. I'm alive and I survived.

I took off work for 4 weeks from the diner. Gram and Gramps were completely fine with that after I told them all what happened. They wanted me to take off for 6 six weeks. I told them I wouldn't know what to do with myself for 6 weeks.

Once I was at home Ironhide babies me most of the time. He wanted to stay at home with me the 4 weeks that was going to be off but after a week, Optimus called in bank in for "work". He wasnt happy but he understood he had a world to save and that I wasn't a baby and could take care of myself.

Most of the bots came to visit me. Most of the time it was Ratchet to check up on me said " I dont trust those human doctor's"

My concussion was gone, I was fine. The bruises are still there, but going away.

There's only one of the bots that hadn't come to see me, that I wish would. I wanted to thank Jolt for saving me.

Everytime I tried to bring it up to Ironhide he would say" Dont worry about him, he's busy".

I'm beginning to think that's not the truth. I decide to text Jolt and see if he could come out to the house today.

:Jolt? This is Lyrics:

I waited to for several minutes for a reply back but no answer. Maybe he just doesn't want to talk to me.

:Yes?: I got back. Finally!
:Hey, do you think you could come to my house today? I'd like to talk to you. :

It took him a while to reply again. Maybe it hard for Autobots to text in bipedal mode?

:I do not think that is a good idea.: be said.

:Why not? Please, I would really like to talk to you.: I sent

:I am afraid I am forbidden to see you from orders from Ironhide.: he sent back.

I was shocked! Forbidden?! Oh hell no. Now I know why Ironhide keeps making ho excuses for why Jolt happend come oh it yet because he believed that Jolt was the one at fault.

:Listen, he doesn't make decisions for me and I sould like to you to come out and see me. Are you forbidden under Optimus?: I asked.

:No, but he is your spark mate.: He sent back.

:As his spark mate I make my own decisions, I will make sure you do not get punished for coming to see me. If he comes home or finds out about you being here I will talk to him and threaten him with words and actions from Optimus prime. Undertood?: I wasn't gli g let Ironhide decide something that I could make a decision by myself.

:Yes, ma'am:
:No, just Lyric:
:Yes, Lyric. I will be there within the hour.: he replied.

Good.

I heard a knock on the front door 30 minutes later. I opened the door to see a very bruised and battered holoform of Jolt. I gasped.

"Did Ironhide to that to you?" I asked feeling bad knowing that he did.

"Yes, he said if anything happened to you on that night that he would pound me into the ground, make me see Primus. He didn't but he was close. Ratchet had to pull him off and away from me. He told me I had clean up duty for a while. That I was not to speak or to be near you ever again."
He told me.

"Which I can understand, I didn't pick you up from work like I was supposed to because I thought you would be walking home in the daylight. I never thought that you would have to stay late. It's my fault you were attacked physically and sexually and for that I am truly sorry." He added as he lowered his head.

" I don't blame you at all, the events that took place that night would ahve happened either way. I knew he was going to get me some day. Ever since that first night that he tried to take my virginity, I knew he wouldn't stop until he had me. I asked you to come here, to thank you for coming to save me when you did. " I told him.

"Please, I do not deserve it. I only wacked him away,Ironhide is the one who stepped on him. Defeating him" he said sadly.

"Jolt, I want you to listen to me. I forgive you. I want us to be friends and I don't care what Ironhide thinks of that he will just have to get over it okay? Now I'm going to hug you because that is what friends do okay?" I told him he nodded.

I wrapped my arms around him, his arms hung limp at his sides.

"The point of a hug is for you to wrap your arms around me too" I laughed.

"Uh okay." He said and wrapped his arms around me. We let go at the time I heard the front door open.

His auto receptors must have been burning because in comes Ironhide.

He did not look happy to see Jolt standing by me.

"What the frag are you doing here?! I told you I forbid you to be around her and here you are." Ironhide yelled at Jolt, looking like he was going to pummel him right here. He was moving towards Jolt.

I stepped in front of Jolt and pointed my fi ger at Ironhide.

"You don't get to make that decision, it's not his fault and if you do not stop what your about to say or do I will call Optimus and you will not be allowed at my house for a month, do you understand?" I yelled at him.

"Your bluffing, I am your mate. " he said.

" Just watch me." I told him as I found Optimus number and called him.

'Hello, Lyric is something wrong?' He asked.

'Yes, Ironhide will not let Jolt see me because he thinks that Jolt is the reason this happend to me. He beat up Jolt and forbid him from seeing me. I don't blame Jolt at all. No one is to blame but Jake and he is dead. I want to forget it ever happened and move on. I told Ironhide that if he didnt stop I would call you and that he wouldn't be allowed at my house for 1 month. Can you make that happen please?' I asked him. I loved Ironhide but he had gone too far.

'Lyric, I had not been made aware that Ironhide had done and said those things to Jolt. If I had he would have been out in the brig. I will order him now. Thank you for making me aware.' He said as we ended the call.

Ironhide got a comm then and there.

"Lyric, why did you do that?" He said shocked.

"I warned you, now you get to sit at base and think about how you have acted." I turned away from him and walked away. I heard the front door slam shut and a angry of his engine drive away. Followed by a quiet shut of the from door and a quiet engine drive away behind it.

Well that is the end of the chapters. Epilogue coming up next.