Chapter 20. The end of the beginning

Lyric:

I think this is the hardest and fastest I have ever ran in my entire life! My lungs were burning, heart racing, the panic expanding outside of me.

I couldn't hear the thud of his footsteps from the rain and the thunder but I knew he was still following me. The moment I stopped believing that, he  definitely would catch me.

I hope that Ironhide and my dad are home and realize that I'm not there or have found my stuff laying on the road, that would hopefully lead them onto the clue to come and look for me.

My life is completely in their hands. I will try my damn best to fight him off if he catches me but I can't hold him off forever.

Sticks and branches from the trees are cutting into the skin of my arms and legs, even part of my face. With the heavy rain fall, it's causing all of those to sting badly.

It's so dark I'm afraid I will fall into a hole or a London alerting him to my where abouts. Who know he could already know and he is just playing with me.
I'm surprised that I haven't ran into any tree's yet.
As soon as I think that I ran into a tree, hitting my forehead on the bark and falling backwards onto my butt. Oh that hurt like the Dickens!

I touched my hand to my forehead and felt the stickiness I knew to be blood.

I felt around in the dark looking for the tree or branch that I ran into but all I grasp is air. I try to see through the dark, the rain, and as I look up the lighting strikes. I scream in horror and fright as I see Jake standing there, holding a thick branch. It wasn't a tree I ran into, he smacked me in the head with a branch. I try to scramble back on my hands and feet to try to pull my self up to run but my head hurts, he's too fast. He's onto top of me in a second.

I try to keep his hands away from me by swatting it away, punching, scratching him anyway to keep him from touching me.

I feel a sharp sting across my cheek, anothing slap to my already hurting head and I now feel dizzy. I can't lose consciousness or he'll succeed in raping me no matter if I'm a virgin or not. Then he will kill me because I'm not one anymore.

As I'm trying to keep from losing myself to the darkness consuming my vision, I hear a tear and cool air around my chest. I look and see he's ripped my tshirt down the middle exposing my bra.

Still trying to keep my vision from cutting out I make an attempt to knee him hin the balls.

"Ah, ah, ah your not going to get a away with   doing that a second time." He smirks out.

He pulls his arm back and punches me in the cheek, pain exploding in my face. My vision starting to dance again. I must have a concussion.

I feel cool air towards the bottome of my legs again, he has my shorts off while I was trying to keep awake. I twist my myself and lift my legs up kicking his knee. He yelps out, as I turn on my stomach and getting up on my hands and knees to get up.

"Ah just how I like it, this way I can make you submit like the little bitch you are."

I'm beyond scared. So I scream as loud as I can. "Dad!Ironhide!"

"Who ever your calling for won't be coming for you, they cant hear you. Your all mine." He says as he is undoing his pants, pulling down his pants and boxers at the same time. I see him rubbing himself. I'm disgusted and so very freighted.

Before I can try to get away, he has his boot crushed against my neck holding me down. I cant get away without him aloat breaking my neck or causing pain to my head. By now I'm crying, you cant see my tears running now my face because of the rain.