Epilogue

2 months later:

During the month that I banned Iromhide from coming to my house I missed him very much. After thr time was up we made up in more ways then one. He let go of his hate and guilt for what happened and we moved on with our lives.

I got a house of my own and a new car. Ironhide said why would you need that if you have me. We'll when he was off the country how then would I get to work and back?

In the past 2 months and Grams and Gramps have let me know that they are retiring in 5 month and that they want me to have the diner as my own,  to turn it into whatever I wanted or to keep it the same. It was up to me. This was my dream! I would be keeping the diner the same as it always has just making it my own with old dishes and new. Karter  is going to be my part time business partner. He is still going to be perusing his music career while helping me out on the side. Kyla is going to out some of her boutique items in the diner by the door.

As much as everything was going good I haven't felt like myself, I have been feeling sick the last 2 weeks. I have even thrown up a few times. I thought it might have been a stomach bug or something I ate but that a long time for either of those things.

'Hey Ratchet? Are you busy? Could you come to my house?' I called him

' I cant leave the base but I could check you out if you came to me.' He said.

I agreed to drive there. Once I got there I went straight for the med bay.

Ratchet was standing there doing a check up work on Bumblebee.

"I will be with you in a moment just have a seat on the human exam table." He said. I did as I was told. It wasn't long after that he came over and he scanned me.
I told him what all had been going on during the time fo the scan

"No! It's not possible! How?!" He exclaimed!

"What?!" I asked.

"You are carrying!" He said.

"I'm what?" I asked confused.

"Your pregnant " he said.

"But Jake never came in me and that's not possible for it to be Ironhide's. Is it?" I asked getting scared.

" well it looks like it is possible because you are pregnant with a techno organic baby.that means the baby will come out looking human but she will be half cybertronian and half human. She will be able to transform but only at the height that is her Human form." He told me.

I was happy and scared. Happy that I'm going to have a baby of my own scared of how that will work. Hopefully  she, wait she?!

"How do you know it's a girl?" I asked.

"I'm a highly advanced robot as you say. My scans are perfect. Also you will only be pregnant for about 3 more months as our carrying times are shorter." He said.

Ironhide walked into the med bay and saw me sitting there and got a worried look on his face.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"We'll she's carrying a techno organic baby inside of her, which is yours by the way and it's a girl. She will arrive in about 3 months" Ratchet told him.

"Awe, Ratchet I wanted to tell him the news! " I poured at him.

" I'm sorry, you can tell him next time" he said. Like I would have more?

Ironhide looked shocked, then his optics closed and he dropped to the floor with a big clang.

Well ladies and gents,  bots and botettes there you have it the big strong fearsome weapon specialist has passed out cold.

3 months later

After that day Ironhide was worried about me and the baby but he was so happy. My parents were shocked but happy as were all of the autobots. They last time they had seen a sparkling was when bumblebee was one.

I was at base waiting for Ironhide to get back from training some new recruits when I felt a pain in my stomach and and felt a gush of water run down my legs.

Uh oh its time.
I was sitting the breakroom with sideswipe and sunstreaker when it happened. I screamed out and they both jumped up.

"Is it the sparkling?" They both asked.

" yes get me to the med pay immediately and call ironhide.
Sideswipe picked me up gently and since he had wheels for feet he rolled to fast to the medbay with sunstreaker breaking in car mode to get Ironhide.

We made it to the med bay but Ratchet was no where to be seen. Only Jolt. At this pii t I didnt care who delivered my baby.

"Jolt, the baby is coming now I need you, holoform now." I ordered him.

"Uh, what abou-" he stammered out.

"RATCHET ISNT HERE AND I NEED YOU NOW!" feeling bad for yelling at him.

"Yes, please remove your under garments and lay back on the table, legs spread apart I will put a blanket over your legs."

Ironhide came in a moment later. "Jolt, you better not be looking in between my mates legs."

"He is the stand in doctor ,shut up." I told him.

"Okay wow this sparkling wants to come out your already at 10cm. Okay Lryic I need you to push." I pushed for 30 mins before I heard the cry of our baby. Jolt checked her out and placed her in a blanket and into my arms.

"She's beautiful." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Yes , she is." Ironhide agreed. Then all of a sudden she transformed from a human baby to a sparkling. She was black with red all over.

"What should we name her?" I asked Ironhide? I didn't know anything and about autobot names.

"How about Zolarflare?" He asked. I nodded yes I loved it.

"What about Zola for her human name?" I asked him.

"Yes, its perfect just like you and our family. " he smiled as he looked at us both.

"Zolarflare "Zola" . Welcome to the Autobots" Jolt said.

All was good in the world at that moment. Nothing could destroy what they had built. All because an alien fell in love with a human.

The End.This is the end of the book. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I'm sorry it took so long to update and finish it. There will not be a sequel behind it. This is a stand alone book.

Thank you! Be on the look out for the other transformer book "Transform" as I updated on it as well.