Chapter 9. No! not happening!

"Uh hi Dad..It uh-" I tried to get out, I don't even know what I was going to say.

"No don't even try to say this is not what it looks like because that is exactly what it looks like!" he yelled.

"Oh C'mon Dad it's not like he got me pregnant, we were just kissing." I told him.

He had a look of horror on his face when he looked at me before a look of pure rage was directed at Ion. "IRONHIDE! You better had not of gotten her pregnant! Is that even possible?" My dad yelled at Ion, but what got my mind reeling was that he called him Ironhide. The same name that the guy with the red eyes was looking for.

"I do not believe so, but I am not the one you should be asking that question to." Ion said. I was so confused right now that I said the first thing that was on my mind.

"Ironhide?" It was a question but both my Dad's and Ion's heads whipped toward me. "Is that a nickname or something?" I asked. They both seemed to relax before Ion answered " Yes, around the base and my friends I am called Ironhide. Most of my friends have nicknames as well as they go by.

My dad pinched the bridge of his nose before saying" okay so how long has this been going on for?"

"About 2 and a half weeks." I answered. "No, no way. I will not allow this." Dad said as if it was his decision. "You don't have any say in this Dad, I'm an adult who can make her own choices." I boldly told him.

"You still live in my house, so you still have to follow my rules and what I say." he argued.

"I'm too old for that to actually scare me now. I could be living on my own right now but I stayed because of mom and Belle. I didn't want them to be alone while you were gone. Especially if something were to happen to you while you were gone." I argued back.

"Will, your blowing this our of per-portion." Ion tried.

"Stay out of this Ironhide! This is between me and my daughter." Dad sent a glare his way.

"Your mother is going to have a heart attack when she learns about this." Dad added.

"No I won't because I already knew about it and I approve, I know Ironhide will take good care of of her. Don't you agree Will?" Mom said as she appear on the porch by Dad.

Dad on the other hand stood there like a fish with its mouth open. "You- you knew about this? When?"

"When I caught them in the kitchen 2 and half weeks ago." Mom said as she smiled.

"I knew I heard a creak." I mumbled and Ion chuckled lowly.

"What if he's like Jake?" Dad said. I couldn't believe he said that.

"Will!" Mom yelled and she smacked his chest.

"I would never do that Lyric! Or anyone for that matter." Ion yelled out raged now.

''You may be a great soldier but I've known even good ones that rape." Dad argued again. This was getting out of hand.

"Dad, Just stop this Ion isnt like that. Just get over it because I'm done with this conversation! Goodnight! " I said as I stomped my way past my parents and up to my bedroom and got ready for bed.

I got a text from Ion saying everything would be alright and goodnight.

I was laying on my side facing my window when I heard my door open.
"Lyric?" Dad asked but I pretended I was asleep. I didn't want him to see the hurt that I was feeling.  When I didn't hear him step closer, that when the door shut back again. I sighed before drifting off to sleep.

Sorry it's so short next chapter will be longer!