Chapter 17. The twat cloud

After having told my family and Ironhide about all Jake has been saying to me, I feel better about that but not about what Jake is going to do next. I feel like I can't even be alone in the house anymore or he will get me.

The Autobots have been taking turns watching over our family and me. It's very nice of them but I know they have other jobs to attend to, I just don't want to feel like a burden to them. Ironhide assure me that I'm not.

I have yet to buy a new vehicle so they are also having to drive me to work and back. I haven't gotten to meet all of the Autobots except Sunstreaker and Bumblebee. Ironhide said be careful around Sunstreaker when you do meet him because he is so vain about his paint job and isn't very fond of humans. Bumblebee is a different story, said I will love him.

I unfortunately have Sunstreaker as my ride today. I really hope he doesn't squish me.
So I'm ready for work and I was going to grab something for breakfast when I hear these loads honks, definitely scaring the pants off me. He better not wake up my baby sister! As I'm about to walk out the door I hear Belle start crying. Oh your going to get it Autobot!

I get outside and I almost stumble from how magnificent his vehicle mode is. A gold Lamborghini. Then I remembered him waking up Belle, I stomp over and grab the handle of the passenger side and sit down with a slam of the door.

" Hey watch it you stupid squishy!" He yells at me. Oh  H -E- double hockey stick no!

" You listen hear Auto butt! Your loud honking woke up my baby sister! If your going to be picking me up and driving me your going to learn some manners! Also I am insulted by you calling me either of those names! I am human, not squishy and for damn sure am not stupid! You WILL address me as Lyric, and you will be a gentle mech to me, while we are in the company of each other! Is that clear soldier? If not I will personally see to it that you will not be allowed any washes,waxing, or painting of any kind. Plus I will speak with Optimus and Ironhide if your attitude is plain chicken shit! Got that Sun-Streak-er?!" I yelled at him.

I thought to myself oh no I'm going to die. Dear God forgive me, I'm sorry I accidentally stole that toothbrush when shopping that one time! I heard a little rev of his engine and closed my eyes. This is it! I love you Ironhide!

"Yes, Lyric." He said a little strain in his voice almost as if he was a dog running away with its tail tucked in between it's legs. Then we drove to my work not a word between us. His holoform was just likes his twins only with really blonde hair. Sideswipe's black with with a few silver streaks through it.

Once he dropped me off I went inside the diner, clocked in and off to my usual duties. I was making the eggs and biscuits when Gramps comes over and says" well darlin' you sure are getting the red carpet treatment with all those fancy cars and trucks dropping you off and picking you up. "

"Yeah my SUV stopped working a few weeks ago and I just haven't gotten a new one so my dad's friends from work have been taking turns bring me to work and back home or wherever I need to go." I told him.

" Well that's mighty nice of them" he said.

"It sure is, I'm glad their being so kind." I said getting back to work.

Today went pretty normal, Shayla still giving me dirty looks. She needs to get over herself.  We glared at each other before she looked away and torwards the window. She then pulled her shirt down, and pushed her boobs up. Ugh gross! I decided to look at what she's looking out the window at and discover it's Sunstreaker's holoform leaning against his car. I thought he left? Oh well.  It was nearing the end of my shift anyways.

I said my goodbyes and went out the door. Where Shayla was practically rubbing or thrusting herself on Sunstreaker. I could face palm right now. Sunstreaker looks in distress. It could be almost funny if Shayla wasn't being so forward.

I walked over and leaned against the car as well and looked over at Sunstreaker and said " So Scott you ready to head out? I think the air is getting polluted by the smell of desperate twat." While plugging my nose.

Shayla's mouth dropped open and she gasped.

" I thought you would never ask. Excuse me peasant, your dirtying up my cars paint job." He said as he stepped away from her and into the driver's side as I got into the passenger side.

Once we were left the parking lot of the diner we both busted up laughing.

"You know for a human, you aren't half bad to be around." Sunstreaker said.

" Thank you I'll take that as a compliment, I think." I told him.

I had an idea but he might shoot it down but oh well, never hurts to ask.

"So I like your name and all but it's really a mouthful, can I just call your streaker? I call Sideswipe side's since his is also a mouthful. If not that's okay." I asked.

"I suppose since we kind of got off on the wrong ped this morning. " He said.

So on the way home we talked about all the pranks him and his brother have pulled. Asked me if I had anymore human pranks they could pull. He gave me his comm number that I could reach him by to get a hold of him.

I thanked him for the ride and went inside.

Mom,Dad,Belle,and Ironhide we just getting sit down at the talked when I walked in. Mom fixed prob roast, carrots, potatoes, and rolls.

" So." Ironhide said.
I raised my eyebrow and said "So what?"

"How did it go with hot head today?" He asked.

"Well we had a little confrontation this morning but after that we are good." I told him smiling.

"Are you serious? We are talking about Sunstreaker right? Not Sideswipe." He said shocked.

" Hey I'm Lyric Lennox I can make friends with anyone, even vain bots like him. So stick that in your infusion cannon and blast it!" I smirked at him.

"Well Optimus knew what he was doing when he sent me to protect your family and a bold femme like you. Must have known we were meant for each other." He smiled at me.

"Okay enough of this mushy stuff , let's eat" Dad said.

"Oh Dad, it's fine for you and Mom to act like love sick monkeys but not me and Ironhide?" I asked him.

" We'll we..ugh nevermind." He said.
We all laughed at him, since he couldn't think of a very good reason.

We ate, washed dishes and went off to our own rooms. I kissed Ironhide goodnight and went to bed.

I'm sorry for the very late update! I started a full time job in August 2017 and it has been a busy winter flu season. I recently lost my grandma and that has been a upsetting time for me. So sorry for the long over due update. I hope you all love this chapter as much as I had fun writing it. Like.comment.share 💜