Chapter 13. I don't know what to say or do.

After having Ratchet explain where they came from, what they are, and all about how their bodies worked I kind of just sat there in my mind flabbergasted.  I wasn't really scared but I didn't really know what to think as I was walking down the hall to my room. I just discovered aliens, aliens that aren't green martians with big heads and black eyes. Things are going to get really interesting around here now and at home... oh gosh Ion is actually Ironhide, he's a big black, big cannon wielding alien and he's my boyfriend that I had already managed to fall for. What am I going to do or say? I don't even know if I want to see him right now, how is this going to work? Will it even work out? How would we have kids? Can they even have kids with humans? Wait a minute why the hell am I even thinking about that.

As I turned into my room I saw my dad he was smiling and about to wave at me when I closed the door and locked it. I'm sure my face was as blank as I felt. I laid down on the bed and covered up. I heard a knock on the door before "Lyric what's wrong?Are you okay? What happen to your face? C'mon let me in." Dad said.

"Go away, go ask Ratchet." I told him before thinking about what I just said. Quickly I replied" I mean go ask Thatcher" Hoping he didn't think nothing of it but I knew it was too late when he said" How do you know about Ratchet?"  Wait a min, he knows about the autobots?!

I quickly got out of bed and opened the door and said"You knew about them? and Ion this whole time?"I asked angrily.

"Well yes I-"  Before he could get the rest out I yelled at him "Why didn't you tell me that you knew?"

"It was top secret Lyric only this base, the government, military, and the president were allowed to know."  He said.

"What about mom? Does she know?" I asked desperately.

"yes, but only because Ironhide is our guardian." He said sadly. 

"Of course he is, did he ever even like me? Wait don't answer that I don't really want to know right now.  I'm going to.." I dragged off thinking what I was going to do. I really wanted to just lay down and go to sleep, take a nap but I looked at my watch and saw that it was 4:30 already. I needed to prepare dinner since that's at 6:00.

"Your going to what Lyric?" My dad asked also dragging out his question.

"I'm going to go fixed dinner, yeah I'm going to go. I'll see you later." I told him and headed into the direction of the wreck room, hoping I wouldn't run into Io- Ironhide. That will take some getting used to, if we even still last that long. 

Once I got to the wreck room I started getting everything out to make hamburgers and french fries and defiantly not the  frozen kind. I rarely cook anything frozen especially for other people, sometimes if I don't feel like cooking for myself I will heat up one of those Amy's frozen meals those, are good. I also set out a salad and dressings to add, just in case someone wanted to eat healthier. I made sweet tea, unsweetened tea, lemonade, and lemon water. I had just set all the veggies for the burgers with their condiments when the rush of peopled piled in again.

It was  a good thing I had saved myself a burger and some fries because it was 7:30 and everything was wiped clean. Think I'll have to wash the dishes? That would be gross if I didn't. So I ate my dinner then started on the dishes, it didn't take long with singing a few songs. Those included, Believe by Cher, So sick by Neyo, and Why by Jason Aldean.  Once done I headed for my room to grab my things for a nice hot shower. Oh right public bathrooms, oh boy. Luckily there wasn't a soul in the shower when I got there. I took a much needed shower before walking back to my room, heading for bed as it was 9:00. I was tired from the days events and not to mention getting hit in the face. My cheek and lip hurt. I'm surprised dad didn't ask more about it, guess we both got carried away and didn't think much about it.

I was just about to open my door when I heard the voice I didn't want to hear right now even though I really just wanted to held by him, even telling me that this is all a dream. I knew it wasn't a dream at all.

"Lyric?" He asked hesitanly.  I didn't turn around, I knew I would let the tears fall that had started to build at my eyes. I was trying to so hard to blink them back a long with the sob that threatened to escape my throat.

"Lyric I didn't mean for you to find out this way and I was going to tell you." He said.

"When? When were you going to tell me? " I asked.

"I don't.. I don't know, I'm sorry Lyric. I wish I knew what to say to make this better but I don't." Ion said or well nevermind.

I turned around but I only saw his holoform, not the big version of himself.

"I honestly don't know what to say or do. I need time I'm sorry. " I told him as I turned back around and into my room. I climbed into bed and just went to sleep with everything on my mind.

I'm sorry I haven't updated any of my books but my computer hasn't been working and writing on my phone is hard. I got a new computer so I should be updating pretty quickly now.