Chapter 16. Back to reality

The mini vacation was informative as it was amazing. I don't know when I will be back at base, it probably won't be for a while. Unless those rambunctious twins poison the head cook again. Yeah, I found that out from Ratchet. He was not happy when he found out. Everyone at base is scared of the medic, I don't know why I think he is sweet and helpful. He seems to be really good at his job. I didn't get to meet all the bots which is probably a good thing because Ratchet said the other set of twins aren't very fond of humans, especially Sunstreaker. It's against their laws to harm humans, but I kind of think he would squish a human if he got mad enough from what Ratchet says about his temper.

When we had gotten home yesterday I spent time talking to mom and playing with Belle. I told mom hat I knew about the Autobots now, she was glad I knew so she didn't have to keep hiding it from me. I hadn't even thought about looking at my phone when I got ready for bed. I just plugged it in. I better look now or Kyla and Karter will think I was kidnapped.

10 messages from Karter asking where I'm at. 15 messages from Kyla asking if I was kidnapped, like I said. 1 from grams asking if I enjoyed my days away from home. 3 from that unknown number.

-So Lyric are you sure you don't want to give me your virginity? I think if you don't our next consequence will be against your baby sister.

-Did you get what I said? You only get 3 chances, your already on your second.

-Okay you had our chance. See you soon.

So I texted back: I don't know who the hell you are but you leave my baby sister and my family alone, I haven't told anyone about what you did to me at the mall.

- Oh please don't tell me I am that forgetful? Do you not remember when I took you to that romantic cabin the woods? Or when I met up with you in the mall? Plus, I don't think I can do that, what about that bodyguard boyfriend of yours? Have you let him in between your thighs yet? If so then I really can't back away. Would you like to add another wound to yourself?

: Of course it's you Jake and your not making any sense or a way that I can keep you the hell away from my family and not that it's any of your business but yes my virginity is still in tact and will remain intact until I am ready. I'm not going to be defiled by the likes of you. If you don't stop threatening me and my family I'm going to call the police and the army my dad works for to trace your phone back to you!

-oh I think that mouth of yours has cost you. Soon your mouth will be too full of something of mine to talk. I'll be waiting until your all alone. No boyfriend and no Daddy to protect you..

I didn't know what to text back then. I knew I would have to tell my parents and Ironhide but I will wait until after dinner today. I had one more day off before I went back to work so I went about doing household chores all day and taking care of Belle.

For dinner I made homemade cheeseburger pizza tonight, which my favorite meal I make. After everyone got home we were sitting all around the table eating, except Ironhide of course. When my phone kept going off with texts that was laying on the counter by the table.

"Ironhide can you get that for me it's prob Kyla or Karter ." I ask him.
He grabs it but and looks down at it for a second but I see for his face to be very angry before he starts scrolling on my phone. Wonder when he learned how to work a cell phone?

I had my mouth open to take a bite of pizza when" Lyric why didn't you say anything?!"

Ironhide yelled.at.me.

I slowly out my pizza down and looked towards him. "I had planned to tell everyone after dinner".

"How long has this been going for?" His face looks like he could murder someone.

"Since that night you were late to pick me up from the dinner and I said I scared myself." I said casting my eyes down into my lap.

"Lyric what's going on honey?" My mother asked me.
"Yes I'd like to find out what's going on as well." My dad added.

"You have to tell them now Lyric it's getting more serious. He's already threaten you and hurt you once. Next you might not be so lucky!" Ironhide almost spit out. I think their might even be steam coming out of his ears like those old cartoons

"Who hurt you? What the hell is going on Lyric?!" My dad was starting to getting angry now.

Time to face the music.
"When I took Belle to the mall Jake cornered me and he stabbed me in the stomach and told me not to tell anyone or he'd hurt you all." I told them at first.

"You told us that you had food poisoning! " My mother yelled. " He stabbed you?! You should told us,went to a hospital, how could you go to work and base when he stabbed you?!" My dad yelled.

" I was Scared he'd come after y'all now he's threatening me and Belle if I don't give him my virginty! So excuse me for not wanting any harm to come to my family because I love you all so much! Ratchet fixed me up he and Ironhide promised not to tell you under my say because I am an adult. I can't have you fight my battles for me anymore. I would rather sacrifice myself then have my baby sister taking away from me." I yelled back at them.

"You will not be losing your virginty or your life to him Lyric. We will protect you with all we have and more. The Autobots will protect you too." Ironhide said as he wrapped his arms around me.

Then I was wrapped into two more sets of arms by my parents and a kiss on my forehead from my dad.

"We'll protect you Lyric. Your going to he okay."

For right now I felt that I was but how long was it going to last?

Sorry that it has taken me so long to update I will try and update my other stories soon as well. Like.Comment.Share. thanks (: