Chapter 15.Supernova

Today was my last day on base, the normal cook was better and would be back tomorrow. Much to all the soldiers dismay. So we were having a little get together/good bye party filled with drinks,food, and karaoke. I have a song that I'm going to sing with just the music that is going to be dedicated to Ironhide. I can't wait to see his face to this song.

We were all sitting around eating, talking and laughing. The bots were standing around us drinking their life fuel known as energon. Except for skids and mudflap they were in embarrassing themselves trying to rap to Ice Ice baby.

"Dear god shut them up they are butchering that song!" Uncle Epps said as he had his fingers in his ears.

I knew what would get them to stop. I rushed up to the stage that was just actually a bunch of metal crates. I pushed the human versions of the twins over taking over the mike on one of my fav parts of the song.

"Girls wearin hot less the bikinis,rockman lovers driving lamborghinis jealous cause I'm out getting mine, guage and vanilla with a nine. ready for the chumps on the wall the chumps acting ill because their full of eight balls.gunshots ranged out like a bell I grabbed mine all I heard was shells."

When it reached the Ice, Ice baby part I started breaking out into old dance moved as the sprinkler,sledge hammer, qutip and throw it away, and the pencil sharpner.

I got a few laughs and wolf whistles then. The bots were just looking at me and every human weirdly. Skids and mudlfap just had their jaws dropped and scampered off the stage. The music cut off after that.

"And that is how the song is supposed to go and sound." I joked. "Okay so since I am already up here I guess I will go next. No karaoke for me though, I got something special planned for a very special mech in my life. I do think that's the right term right? This song is for you Ironhide, this song is our song."

I plugged my phone into the aux that was connected to the speakers as Shine Supernova played through them. I began singing the song I knew in my heart was perfect for Ironhide and I 's relationship.

"Supernova baby, oh yeah, together we shine." was the last of the song that I sang. I opened my eyes the soldiers and bots had smiles on their faces as they cheered for me. I looked at Ironhide and he had the biggest smile on his face filled with love and affection.

Today had been a good day and this week had been hectic with emotions but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Ironhide transformed and I hopped into the passenger seat. I was glad I hadn't received anymore creepy texts from Jake. I still hadn't told Ironhide but that could wait until tomorrow. I don't want to ruin this day.

"The song you sang was just what our love is about." He said.

"I was hoping you would love the song." I smiled at his holoform.

"I love you Ironhide."

"I love you Lyric Lennox."