Chapter 7. Strange texts

I woke up this morning with a ringing in my ear. I squinted open my eyes to see it was my alarm going off. It was time to get up and go to work. I rolled slowly out of bed making my way to the bathroom for a quick shower. After that I put on my work uniform, pulling my hair into high ponytail messy bun. After walking down the stairs, I went into the kitchen for some Tylenol. After taking two Tylenol, shoving the pill bottle into my apron, I made my way outside to Ion waiting inside the big black truck for me.

Ugh of course I forgot he lived here. After I kissed him last night he probably thinks I'm repulsive. I know I'm being a coward, but I really don't want to face him. I silently climbed into the truck and shut the door, not daring to look anywhere other then in front of me. I really need to go and buy another car.

I didn't say or turned toward Ion as he started the truck. I kept head facing the front passing the lines on the road.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" Ion asked suddenly.

I didn't turn towards him when saying " Yes, all of it."

The only thing that wriggled my mind was why was that's guy's eyes completely all red. There was no white, just blood red.

Maybe I would ask Ion about it later or tomorrow. Once we arrived at the diner I mumbled out a "bye" before heading into the diner to clock in. The day went by smoothly as it does just about everyday. The song of choice today was let me love you by Mario. Grams and Gramps say they love it when the kitchen feels up with my voice.

Although, I had to fill in for Shayla again after breakfast so no singing on waitress job. This time have to work from 12-6pm. I don't understand why the grams don't just fire her. She hardly comes into work, only when she feels like it basically.

I had texted my mom earlier letting her know I would be working later and to eat without me. She wouldn't have it, they were going to wait for me. She told me Ion would be there to pick me up. Great.

As I was clicking out I got a text.

-I will be there a little bit late. There seems to be something blocking my way.- Ion

When did I get his number into my phone? Maybe Dad put it in there one night when I was asleep.

-okay- I sent back.

I decided to wait outside on the bench in front of the diner until Ion got here. Gramps offered to take me home but I decline saying my friend would be here soon. It was begining to get dark, I looked down at my it was already 7:00. Must have been a tractor on the road. I know they have to go on the rood too, but their so slow.

My phone went off again with a text.

-You looked so sexy at the bump and grind last night.-

I didn't know the number. Had I given my number to a guy last night in my semi-drunkin state? I sure hope not.

-Who is this?- I sent back.

-You always have look ravishing.- the person sent back, not answering my question. I was getting a little freaked out.

-Whoever this is I want you to leave me alone.- I sent

-To me , it looks like your already alone.- Came the next text back.

I was really scared now. I looked all around before I saw some thing flash from in between two buildings across from me. I wished more then anything Ion would show up right now. I kept my eyes on the flash in front of me before calling Ion.

"I know I'm really late but-"

"It's fine, just please hurry!" I interrupted him. "Lyric? What's wrong?" Ion asked with alarm in his voice. "Just hurry and get here." I begged him.

I heard the powerful engine of his truck pull up a few mins later. I didn't want to chance being grabbed from the passenger side, So I opened the door behind the drivers side before climbing into the back seat.

"Okay you can go now, hurry let's now!" I nearly screamed at him. I was so past scared. Who was texting me? A Ex BF? A stalker? O r Both? the only person that comes to mind is Jake. I could only hope it wasn't him or a stalker.

"Okay Lyric, what eh slag is going on?" Ion asked but I just couldn't answer right now. The only way I knew that we were home was that the truck wasn't moving and I found myself pulled into a strong muscled chest.

"Please tell me what happen, your worrying me." Ion said.

"Yeah right, you don't care about me. All you care about is following my Dad's order to watch me." I said as I push away from his chest. I stumbled out of the big truck almost falling on my face. As I was about to open the front door a hand caught my wrist.

"You think that your just a job to me?" Ion asked. "I don't think, I know. Your not "friends with my dad" your our bodyguard to protect us from someone over sea's." I put up quotation fingers while I talked.

"No, that's not it at all." Ion tried to say. "Can you really look me in the eyes and tell me your not here to keep us safe, but just to be here? Can you?" i asked him.

When he didn't say anything, then I got my answer. I pulled away from his grip and into the house.

"Hey how was work?" Dad asked from sitting at the kitchen table waiting for me with mom and Belle. "It was fine, spooked myself out after work though. I thought I saw something in the dark.' I told him.

"It was probably just a cat or a mouse." mom assured me.

"Where's Ion?" Dad asked. "I don't know." Was all I said.

After dinner I told mom that I would do the dishes since she cooked.
I was finishing them up when I heard the door open.

"Ion I don't want to talk about it anymore I'm tired. " I told him without even looking.

"Neither do I." He said before turning around and smashing me and my lips against his and his body.
I stiffened up at first before  relaxing night into the kiss. Then we opened our mouths to let each other tongue glide against each other.

Before long we pulled apart,catching our breath. I looked up into his bright eyes and smiled. Stupidly, but I smiled none the less and you know what? He smiled back.

"I lied last night when I said I didn't want you, because I do so much that I just want to grab  you up and hold you close to me all the time. I want you to be my Femme. Will you be mine? And only mine?" He said.

"Seriously what is a femme? I have had feelings for you as well. But yes I will be yours and only yours." I told him and we both smiled. We hugged each other and said goodnight before heading to bed. As I Layed down in bed and thought about the events that happen tonight I'm glad that it ended good. With a kiss and a confession.

Sorry for the late update but hadn't had internet and had writers block.