Chapter 8 This is Needed

(DEAN POV)

I stared at her, did she just say what I think she said.

"You remember something about my brother? What is it?" I asked her staring at her. I was honestly eager to know what it was.

"His tattoos, each tattoo meant something. Each of them stood for something." She said and I walked closer towards her, I could smell, she smelled like vanilla and brown sugar mix together.

But I couldn't let her smell distract me.

"Some of them look like places and numbers. I remember some of them. Like I can draw them out for you, your brother came to the clinic a lot." She said eying me. I just stood there and stare at her.

"You can draw?" I asked her. She nodded her head.

"I can also paint... but that's not the point. I can get started right now if you like. Anything to help you, you need a lead and you did save my life." she said babbling.

I touched her face and she stopped talking.

"You smell good," I said leaning my head on her head.

I notice her breathing was getting slower and I just wrapped my arms around her.

"You've been through a lot today, you need your rest. It's also getting late and we can do this tomorrow morning okay. You don't have to outdo yourself." I said to her.

"Okay but tomorrow will get on it for sure." she whispered and I nodded my head letting her go, I didn't know what came over me but I wanted her between my arms.

"So you understood everything I just showed you right? Everything about this room, this room is meant to keep you safe just in case anything were to happen." I said looking at her making sure she knew everything I was saying to her was serious.

If anything were to happen to me I would want her safe as possible, away from danger.

"I understand Dean, don't worry. I got this, but you're right. It is getting late. I should go sleep now." She said moving around me and walking out the panic room.

I followed her and closed the entrance of the panic room.

"Yeah cause you need your sleep," I said and notice that she turned around and stared up at me.

"So do you." She said biting her lip.

God, why is she doing that, damn she looks good doing that?

"I really don't need to sleep, I have tons of energy drink and I can stay up and do more research," I said to her.

She shook her head which I should have seen coming.

"Dean you're not a robot you're a human being and you need sleep." She said with a very serious voice. She was commanding me to sleep.

I gave her that look to see if she was serious or not.

"Okay, here's the thing. I haven't been sleeping well and if I can't sleep well it's a waste to sleep. Every time I try to see if anything changes. It doesn't." I tell her, I wasn't going to lie, it was the truth I just couldn't sleep well at all.

"Do you have anything that you can think of that can make you sleep?" She asked me with a serious face on her face.

"Nope. Why do you ask? Wait are you starting to care about me? That's sexy." I said giving her my best cocky smirk.

She lightly punches my arm. "Seriously Dean, if I sleep you sleep." She says

and I instantly raised my brow.