CH.73 Oh it's on

CH. 73 Oh it's on

(Dean POV)

Kimani had filled me in on, the housekeeper Gloria was in on it and knew that Kimani was alive.

Kimani told me that I didn't need to worry about Gloria, that she was a good person, and that it'll be much easier now to fuck with.

Having to have to drop Kimani off every morning to scare Jacob was something I was still worried about, but of course, this was something I know she wanted to get done, and truthfully, I was ready for her and me to start our life.

When Kimani wasn't at the house Jacob was in, Gloria will fill us in.

Ever since Jacob got my letter, he's up to his security, which was difficult for Kimani at first, until she reached out to Olivia and Jake for help, who had sent in some of their men to be Jacob security.

It was amusing to see how scared he was, honestly the fact that he went far to get his house cleanse, twice and on the third time when Jacob called the woman who had performed a cleanse on his house to come again, mainly because he kept seeing Kimani roaming around.

The woman told him that she's done whatever she could, and if something was haunting him this hard after all she's done, then he deserved it.

He wasn't happy when he heard that.

"You're smiling," Kimani said next to me.

We were on the plane, flying out to see Jacob get arrested when he does.

Today was the day Natasha was going to do the exposing of Jeff Baez, the same man who's done work for Jacob Armstrong as well. Whose name as well amongst others will be on the list.

While the others would be sabotage in the precinct while Jacob will be arrested in the bank.

That wasn't the only thing he would get arrested for.

I contacted Gui Lee, who then contacted the other man Jacob hire to find Kimani bank account, and now they were working together.

All the proof of Jacob plotting Kimani death, such as the day he spoke to me, recordings from his laptop, I had recorded his conversation with me when he called to ask if "it was done," I have recordings of him finding out about Kimani separate account from him and the way he reacted, the best thing about all of those things was that it was going to be on the news, front and center as Jacob gets arrested.

In the same bank, where Kimani money was supposedly is.

Jacob would never be able to get himself out of this.

"I'm just happy this is finally wrapping up," I said, responding to her; I'm sure she was curious as to why I had a smile on my face.

Kimani let out a laugh.

"You know what, Dean. I'm curious to know what you do?" She said.

I laughed.

"I'm surprised you're now just asking this after everything we've gone through," I said, watching her roll her eyes.

"My mind was occupied about other things, and I'm sure I've asked before." She said.

"Oh, I know your mind was occupied with other things," I said, kissing her face.

She lets out a laugh.

I pulled back and answered her question.

"I run a world wild security company, such as security for video systems, house systems, computer systems, VPN, protective IP, protection against the dark web and others as well. I use to be at my office all the time working until Kevin got arrested. I think that's when I realize there was so much more I could be focusing on besides work." I said, and Kimani's eyes widened.