CH. 76 I love you

CH. 76 I love you

(Dean POV)

"Oh, you're nervous, aren't you?" Kevin asked me; I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm not nervous," I said as he fixed my tie.

"Are you sure?" He asked me, a stupid smirk was on my brother's face.

"Yes. She already said yes, why would I be nervous?" I asked my brother, who shrugged his shoulder.

"You're right; she already said yes. Kimani loves you, and you love her. I know you're nervous, but don't worry, Dean. The love you two have is beautiful, and you two deserve each other very much." My brother said.

He was done with my tie and stepped back to look at me.

I didn't miss the unshed tears that were trying not to fall.

"I'm happy for the both of you, and I love you both very much," Kevin said.

"I'm happy that you're getting your happily every after." He said.

I pulled my brother in a hug; us hugging each other just reminded me of us when we were kids when we would run into each other arms and try to hug each other from the torture we've gone through.

We were able to locate the uncle who was looking for us all these years, and we became close to him.

He was even here, our relationship with Ireland also was something that was able to happen, now when I look at my sister. I find myself caring for her as if I grew up with her.

"I love you too," I said to Kevin.

"We both are going to get our happily ever after, even you," I said, pulling back.

My brother wiped his tears away, and it made my heart clench.

Us two have been through a lot, and we were able to make it through what we've gone through.

"You're my best man, you're not supposed to get me teary like this," I said, causing us both to laugh.

"I can't help it; today is your wedding day," Kevin said, and I laughed.

"Yeah, it is. Today I'm marrying the most amazing woman that has ever crossed my life. I've been thankful every day." I said to Kevin, and he nodded his head with a smile on his face.

"Just think of it, even though we've been through a lot of horrible things. If it weren't that horrible excuse of a mother, you and I would have never met Kimani." Kevin said I nodded my head slowly to that.

"Yes, her death. As fucked up as it sounds, but not considering who she was. Brought something good into our life, it brought Kimani. That's the only good thing that ever came about that woman." I said, and my brother nodded his head.

"It took me going to prison." He said, laughing.

"Yeah, me too," I said.

Kimani, sorry excuse of a supposed husband Jacob Armstrong, didn't make it locked up; he was found killed in his cell. No one knows who killed him, but when Kimani found out. She just shrugged it off and said; it served him right. All the people who were wrongfully placed in prison for crimes they didn't commit were getting their cases we open, and they were all going to be represented by the woman name Anastasia Knight. Who was Olivia's sister, we've become friends with many people, and I found myself liking that.

It was like a family, and it was growing. We all were able to relate to each other somehow.

Kimani's father died as well in the hospital, the hospital wasn't sure if it was stressed, guilt, or just giving up on life that caused his death.