CH. 51 She wants payback

(Dean POV)

I could tell that Kimani was upset, especially with what we heard from Jacobs conversation just now.

Jacob was definitely the type of person that would be able to get anyone to turn against him, eventually.

He is a sneaky snake in the grass that doesn't show his true colors until he's up close or biting you.

It angered me that Jacob probably saw how vulnerable Kimani was when he first met her and took advantage of that, realizing that she was alone and secretly wanting someone.

He saw someone he can try to make into someone that was fit for him, someone he thought he could easily manipulate. Someone who he thought should be grateful to him, especially when he took her out of a situation that she was in, only putting her in another horrible situation.

Kimani was in my arms and I knew she wasn't crying, but more of upset that something like that was happening to her.

There are people in the world that never got a chance to even experience anything but chaos and it is something that is horrible, something that is still happening till this day and will keep happening in the future.

"Tell me what you want me to do?" I asked her if there was anything at all she wanted me to do, I would do it for her. In a heartbeat, she means everything to me and I will prove that for the rest of my life.

"I think I'll figure out what to do regarding him later on, but honestly. I am fine here, with you. Being in your arms just feels safe, being with you feels safe. I didn't think I would feel this way, especially with my abductor." She said looking up at me with a smirk on her face.

I let out a snort of laughter.

"You know, now that we are on this topic. You didn't have to put me in the trunk, I kinda could have died you know?" Kimani said, my eyes widened on the fact that was definitely true but she had a goofy look on her face that almost made me want to laugh.

"Stop being goofy, You're right. You could have, I feel so bad. I'm being for real baby, I do, but I just couldn't risk you escaping. I knew there was no way you would have not tried escaping if you were still in the front seats with me." I said, knowing that defending myself was pointless.

She let out a laugh.

"All is forgiven, honestly." She said smiling at me.

I kissed her nose.

"Remember when you kicked me," I said causing her eyes to widen as she let out laughter that she tried to hold.

"That took you off guard." She said and I nodded my head.

"I always wanted to know how did you do that?" I asked her seriously.

How did she stop her breathing?

"How I stopped my breathing when you opened the trunk?" She asked and I nodded my head.

"It was something I learned how to do a long time ago, actually I learned it when I was a kid." She said, what she said only caused me to be interested in knowing why she learned how to do such a thing in the first place,

"Why did you learn how to do that?" I asked her.

"It helped in some scenarios when I was on the streets." She said.

"For example, if I would sneak into a place like a restaurant and I was trying to hide in certain things. Like I once hid in a huge container of rice, just so I could just stay in the restaurant when everything was closed so I could get something to eat that night." She said, with a soft-spoken tone.

"Baby," I said holding her hand and squeezing it.

It was rough, but I did whatever I had to, to survive. I've slept in strangers home, while they were out on trips. I made sure everything was cleaned and put exactly where they all were when I would leave though.

"I've snuck into hotel rooms, I've got into hotels and eat the guest food in the guest breakfast rooms. I've just gone through a lot, so that's why I have a sensitive spot for the homeless because I was homeless. I know exactly how it feels, it's worth out there. It really is." Kimani said, I grabbed her and pulled her into a hug.

"How about, when all of this is done. We add something to our list of things we can do that will make a difference, especially something that will deal with the homeless." I said.

"Yes, that's something that I extremely want to do and doing something like that with you will mean everything to me." She said causing me to smile.

"Of course I would want to be part of something like this with you, we are a team and we are partners after all. We'll always stick together and have each other back." I said, meaning my words.

She pulled her head back to look at me.

"Thank you, that means so much to me. I love you." She said.

I smiled and kissed her on her lips.

"I love you too," I said.

She let out a giggle.

"I love that accent of yours." She said causing me to smile even harder.

"You know, you have an accent too," I said and she nodded her head.

"I know I do, I've tried to hide it because Jacob told me too, but since everything that's been happening. It's been coming out more. What can I say? You bring the best out of me and the real me out." She said smiling.

"You don't ever have to hide who you're with me, I want you to know that okay? You can also tell me anything, don't ever feel like you can't." I said and a soft look crossed her face.

"The same with you Dean, you can tell me anything. You're my best friend and diary." She said hugging me.

"Forever and ever?" I asked, hearing a small laugh come from her.

"Even when we become spirits, we will always be together." She said.

"Good, can't wait till everything gets settle with," I said, rubbing her back.

"Me too, but you know. Whatever it takes, with all the allies we are making. I know we'll make it through and get through everything." She said.

"I sure hope so," I said letting out a sigh.

She rubbed my back and I was filled with pure bliss, just from her doing that.

"Well, I know so." She said.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Gosh, I love these two!! I'm so glad they found each other. I can't wait for them to get their little happily ever after!!!!

They deserve it right?

I wanted to shed a light on the homeless on this chapter, these are things that some homeless people find themselves doing and it's quite sad.

Shouldn't there be something that can help?

I will speak on it more, in further chapters.

Please give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu