CH. 53 knowing these things

CH. 53 Knowing these things

(Dean POV)

When Kimani was behind that man, I was going through a roller coaster in the inside, I say the inside because I know I wasn't showing that on the outside at all what so ever.

The fact that when I looked at Kimani when she was behind him, she didn't even look scared at all. She had a calm look on her face.

At first, I assumed she was acting but when she boldly spoke up to the Grim Reaper was when I realize that Kimani had no idea who she was exactly behind.

I was nowhere scared of the man they called the Grim Reaper, but I had no idea just what he would do to Kimani or Natasha, especially with Tommy being here with us.

Although Tommy was here on his own free will, and I had no idea what exactly he had going on with my brother.

I could just hope that their relationship didn't get too far because I know for a fact that his man they called the Grim Reaper did not do the whole sharing thing.

Hell. I don't even do the whole sharing thing, I couldn't imagine that this crazy man would.

I was completely alert and watching this man movements, making sure he didn't do anything to the girls.

It wasn't only Kimani I was worried about, Natasha was behind this man too and I have come to care for the woman as a sibling.

She has gone through a lot and I just couldn't stand still and let anything happen to those two women.

It was obvious that this man loves Tommy and there was no way he was going to leave here without Tommy, which was why I wasn't shocked that Tommy agreed to go with him if he decided to help us.

Which was another reason I held my brother back, I know that he had come to care for Tommy but what Tommy has with the Grim Reaper is a history that is filled with memories and love I assumed that can never be forgotten or let go.

It was sad to say on my brother half, but he seemed to have lost this battle.

A battle he surely wasn't going to win in the first place.

It was when Kimani was in my reach that I grabbed her and held her.

Giving her a look that I was not happy and we would discuss this later.

She rubbed my back softly, looking at me.

I let my worry disappear just for a little bit, Kimani glanced at Kevin who I was sure looked destroyed.

I would talk to him about it later, but right now my attention was on other things.

"So as promised. What is that you all want my help with." The Grim Reaper said I noticed the grip he had on Tommy's hand as if he was scared that Tommy would run away.... Again.

I wrapped my arms around Kimani, bringing her back closer into my arms.

It was Natasha who spoke, which didn't shock me.

"Tell us what you know about us and the people who hurt us?" Natasha asked.

"Then you might as well sit down." The Grim Reaper said.

The fact that Kimani actually made her way to sit down caused my eyes to widen.

Yeah, she and I were going to have to talk about this later.

Kimani pulled my hand, I followed her as we sat on the couch that was against the wall where we were standing.

"I mean no harm, I already have the person who would cause me to make harm next to me." The Grim Reaper said.