CH. 10 a little Flirtation

Ch. 10 a little flirtation

Kimani POV

I stared at my fingers with a shock expression on my face, did he really just do that?

I felt my face get heated and I turned around to look out the window, hoping anything could take my mind away from what just happened.

I looked outside and notice that we were driving by lots of woods.

Heck someone could murder someone out here. I froze at that thought and slowly turned my head to face Dean.

Heck, he could have murdered me here, I saw that he took a glance at me and turned around to stare out the window again.

I can't believe we were going to Brazil, I've never left the country before.

There're so many things that could happen, well there was so many things that did happen.

My husband... the man I thought was a husband to me, the man I thought who loved me.

Imagine that, you give someone you everything and what do they do with it.

Tell someone to kill you, heck I guess divorce wasn't an option, then again it probably has to do with me not signing the prenup.

I remember I look him in the eyes and told him if he truly did love me then what was the point for the prenup.

I should have signed it, what if it wasn't Dean he chooses to the job but an actual killer.

I couldn't think about that.

"Hey, you okay??? You're awfully quiet over there." Dean ask me with concern in his eyes.

"I'm fine, just thinking," I said not really wanting to go into what I was thinking about. I mean he most likely probably already knew after all.

"You can talk to me, you know that right?" He asked me and I looked at him wondering if I really could.

"It just makes me wonder was it all real or not? him telling me he loved me, marrying me, telling me that I was the only one who will ever be with. How can a person do this to me when they swear so much to me that they would be nothing be loving to me. It just hurts you know, I couldn't trust people in this world. I've been through so much you know but the one person I thought I could trust was the main person I shouldn't have trusted at all. my very own husband, Ha tragic. Me calling him husband taste sour in my mouth." I said looking out the window.

"I'm sorry you've been through so much and I'm sorry you're going through this. But don't beat yourself down for that, it's not your fault, he's the one at fault here. Don't even pay your pretty mind attention to that trash. You're an amazing human being and anyone would be lucky to have you as a wife. Honestly." He said staring forward.

I glanced at him and I couldn't read his face expression.

I nodded my head not being able to say anything, I just couldn't believe I had sex with that piece of crap.

Honestly, if I could take all the times I laid with that man back I totally would. like in a heart beat, lost my virginity to him too.

I shook my head, don't think about that Kimani. don't think about it.

"Well, my love life was never good," Dean said rubbing the back of his neck.

I raised a brow, was Dean going to open up to me? well, this should be quite interesting.

I tune in and gave him my full attention.

"What do you mean?" I asked him wanting to know.

"No one bothers staying with me, actually all people wanted from me was the wealth I worked hard for and sex. No women bother to get to know me or bother to know how I felt. I was just used." He said and I felt for him, every single word he used strike right at home with me.

"Oh Dean, I'm sorry," I said letting him know I was because I truly was.

"It's fine, so I never bothered letting people in, because what was the point of letting people in if they really don't care about you, you know?

for example. When someone ask you 'How was your day?' most people expect you to say 'Good' not give a whole description of your day and when people ask you 'How are you?' they expect you to say 'I'm fine or good and you?' not give a description of how bad your life is going."

Dean said.

"Well, I care. I care, Dean, I'm going to help you find your brother. I'm going to listen to you and talk to you whenever you need me, Dean. I'm here with you. Now you have a partner so now you don't have to go through anything alone." I told him meaning each of the words I said to him.

He looked at me and gave me a smirk.

"Well this should be a great start of a partnership don't you think?" he asked me and I let out a giggle.

"Of course Dean, it will be," I said

I ran my fingers through my hair and decided to put it in a high bun.

I still couldn't believe I died my hair. It was something new and something to get used to but in a weird way, I like it.

"Your Beautiful," He said and I froze.

"You're extremely beautiful, inside and out. I hope you see that one day," he told me.

"Thank you," I said but for some reason, it came out as a whisper.

I cursed myself for not saying it louder, why was I getting shy out of a sudden. What the heck was wrong with me, he gave you a compliment Kimani and you whispered thank you.

I played with my fingers and twirled them around each other.

"Kimani, I want you as mine. I'm not going to force you into it and I can imagine you have major trust issues right now and it's okay because trust isn't something you give out its gain and I'm going to gain your trust and I'm going to win your heart. All my life I wanted to meet someone with the kind of heart that you have and now that I have met someone like that, there's no way I'm losing you."

Dean said giving me a smile which took my breath away.

*Kassandra Speaks*

Hey, dolls!!! Well in this chapter we get a look into how Kimani is actually dealing with all of this and does anyone notice that Dean is actually letting her in.

I mean who says Kimani is the only one who's been through stuff, Dean looks like he has been going through many things too.

It looks like Dean is really falling for Kimani, but hmm

What do you Dolls think? Do you think Kimani is going to open up to someone again?

Do you think she is willing to take that chance?

What about Dean? do you think he is willing to open up?

Comment what you think below!!!

Don't forget to vote for this chapter for more chapters.

Thanks for reading, until the next update

xoxoxo

-Kassandra Vivu