CH. 41 The way you make me feel

CH. 41 "The way you make me feel"

(Kimani POV)

I wonder if anyone has ever felt this feeling before.

Having to be with someone for a couple of years and being with someone recently, having to feel more for the person you have encountered recently more than you felt for the person you have known for years.

Being respected, shown respect, shown love, treated kindly and was able to see the way that person feels for you, just by the way they would look at you. Was something that was truly amazing.

That's how I felt, that's how Dean made me feel.

We entered the bedroom we were staying in.

a thrill ran down my back, remembering Dean words.

He stopped walking and I turned to look at him.

He had this look on his face, he smiled at me.

I gave him a nervous smile back, his smile was replaced with a smirk.

"Get on the be bed, Kimmy." He said in a deep voice.

My eyes widened.

He tilted his head looking at me and I turned around to walk towards the bed.

I sat on the bed facing him. He shooked his head.

"No, move yourself to the middle of the bed and lay on it." He told me.

I did what he asked.

I heard him walking towards the bed, slowly. What was he even doing?

My body started to get heated up and I didn't know why I never felt like this before.

It was driving me crazy and he didn't even do anything to me.

I felt a touch on my leg and I shivered.

"Baby, what are you doing?" I asked him. He hummed not answering.

He ran his fingers down my leg softly.

"Baby," I said.

"Yes?" he answered.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"I'm taking a mental picture of you in my head, so I can remember you in this position." He said stunning me with his answer.

I suddenly felt the bed being dipped, letting me know that he was getting on the bed.

"You can't touch me," Dean said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"If you touch me, I'll stop. Those are the rules right now." He said confusing me until I felt my clothes being taken off.

I was left naked on the bed.

He looked down at me, I looked at him and found his eyes roaming down my body.

"After everything is settled down. We're going to make a baby." He said.

My breath hitched at the way he looked me in the eyes when he said that.

"Okay," I said softly.

"I want to see your belly growing." He said laying his head on my stomach. He placed a kiss.

"You'll look beautiful." He said gently, my heartthrob on the way he spoke.

He kissed my stomach again.

I wanted to touch his head but I remembered his words.

He moved lower and I felt my legs being spread.