CH. 52 Oh, He's here

(Kimani POV)

After the day we had, everyone was just tired.

I found myself outside with Natasha.

"We both obviously have our own stories," I said, looking at her.

Natasha nodded her head.

"You know, I've actually never been happy." She said.

I looked at her, really looked at her and when our eyes connected.

It honestly felt like we've known each other but are just now meeting.

"I understand what you mean, I just recently realized what it is with Dean," I said, Natasha, smiled briefly at me.

"Yes, I noticed. It's a good thing, to find something like that unexpectedly." Natasha said.

I nodded agreeing because it was true. Dean could have been a bad guy that Jacob could have actually found and the idea of me being dead could have happened.

"Sometimes, people go through horrible things and it changes them, it breaks them and even hurts them. It's horrible, especially when it happens to people who don't deserve it." I said.

"My sister would say something similar to that," Natasha said in a low voice.

I raise a brow to the information she just told me.

"Your sister?" I asked.

She nodded her head.

"Yes, I have a sister." She said, she hesitated before saying the other part.

"A twin sister actually." She said.

I was going to ask another question until I noticed that Natasha stare shifted.

I turned around, there was a man.

He was staring at us.

Natasha and I stood still.

"Well, he's here," I said, for some reason. I wasn't even scared, it's not because the man didn't have a scary aura around him.

He did, it's just that I've been through so much shit that I am just so used to it, that not even him standing there for who knew how long scared me.

"It seems like we have a guest," Natasha said, the man started walking towards us and when he did.

I noticed his appearance.

This man is a very good looking man.

He stood, six feet away from us.

"I'm sure you two ladies know why I'm here." The Man said.

"Of course, but it's not us who you should be talking to," I said in a serious tone, the man tilted his head.

"Aren't you supposed to be dead?" He asked staring at me, he turned and look at Natasha.

"It's good to see you alive." He said staring at Natasha.

"Is it really?" She asked, eyeing him.

"Truly. I see you both are strong. That's good, the world can be cruel after all." The man said.

I let out a humorless laugh, he stared at me. An intrigued look on his face.

"You've seemed to be mistaken, it's not the world that's cruel but the people in it who do cruel things," I said. I watched as he took another step forward.