STOP DOLLS, READ THIS

Hello everyone.

So here's the stitch, I apologize for not updating anytime sooner.

It's because so many things have been going on, but I am back here and I am better than ever.

So welcome the better version of Kassandra Vivu.

There so much things that are coming up.

I'm going to work on my YouTube channel and make it really great.

All though I currently have no videos on my channel now.

I will soon

So I would truly appreciate it if you dolls would subscribe to my channel.

Youtube.com/Kassandravivu

Just type that in and hit that subscribe button.

Also I am currently working on a Blog and Website for you dolls. With sequel scenes to my characters life in the books that won't be posted on wattpad :)

How exciting is THAT? Like come on, The books you're reading on wattpad are going to be sold on the website in Paper Back Copy. with sequels scenes of the characters stories that WON'T be posted on wattpad

Like you get to hold an actual Paper back copy book that I wrote.

*Giggles non stop*

It's truly amazing but here's something else.

I'm going to start following the updating schedule that I have in my about me on Wattpad. (STARTING AUGUST 8, Check the schedule on my profile.)

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE

I also made a YOU NOW ACCOUNT!!!

to those of you who don't what YOUNOW IS,

it's like a LIVE STREAM. So you guys can ask me QUESTIONS about the books and the characters and I will ANSWER THEM!!! Like GUYS WE GET TO HAVE CONVERSATIONS LIKE A BOOK CLUB AND OMGG!!!!

I AM EXCITIED.

Truly excited to do it.

Follow my YouNow:Kassandravivu

Like Guys if you have questions about the book and wonder why a character is the way they're you can get answers on YOUNOW.

If you follow my younow.

I will let you Guys know when I go LIVE so you guys can HOP ON!!!!!

Follow my social Medias. WHICH I suggest You follow because it comes in handy.
(Like I post juicy scenes)

Instagram:Kassandravivu

Snapchat:Kassandravivu

Twitter:Kassandravivu

Weheartit:Kassandravivu

Tumblr: Kassandravivu

PHHHOTO: Kassandravivu

I'm sure you got the point, all my social medias are my name.

Haha ALSO I WILL BE GIVING OUT GIVEAWAYS!!!! SO

if your a loyal Doll (Which means you have been reading my stories, voting on my stories, spreading the word, following my social media, subscribe to my YOUTUBE and commenting on my stories.)

You will be able to enter the gaveaway which

10 PEOPLE WILL RECIEVE A PRIZE

FROM ME!

But wait!!! There's more.

For being an awesome doll who loves reading my stories.

HERE ARE FREE BOOKS ON ME!!! THAT YOU CAN READ ON AMAZON KINDLE STARTING NOW!!!!!

Love Handles by Gretchen Galway

The Hummingbird Wizard By Meredith Blevins

A Blind Eye by Jane Gorman

Hope Over Fear By J.A. DeRouen

Pack Wars: Books 1-3 By Vella Day

A Secret Between Friends by Serenity Woods

Endangered By Pamela Beason

You can read all these books for free on me!!!

Just use your kindle!! Don't have a Kindle? Download the KINDLE APP FOR FREE!! and read the books.

I will be posting free reads on every chapter so that comes in handy too!!

To my dolls that have been supporting me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!! THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE POSTED PRIVATE OF THIS BOOK, YOU MUST BE ONE OF MY DOLLS WHO FOLLOW ME TO READ IT.

You all are amazing. Continue to support me and trust me. I will reward my supporters yall SQUAD!! LOVE YOU DOLLS.

Xoxo

- Kassandravivu