CH.22 Teaching the princess how to shoot

CH. 22 Teaching the Princess how to shoot

(Dean POV)

I pulled up in front of the driveway, getting out the car and making my way to her side to open the door for her.

She looks at me and gave me a smile.

"You're never going to stop doing that are you?" she asked me and I shook my head.

"No, of course not," I said to her smiling down at her.

She got out the car. Giving me a quick peck on my lips that had me wanting to grab her face and kiss her with my all.

I close the door behind her and we turned to walk towards the house.

"So you're going to teach me how to shoot how?" She asked me and I laughed.

Putting the passcode in and letting her in as I held the door open for her.

"Yes, I am going to teach you how to shoot and I'll teach you how to shoot so well that you'll probably end up better than me," I said, which got a little laugh from her.

"I don't think that's possible sweetheart but sure, will see how that works." She said and I smiled at her.

Ah, she should have faith in herself, I walked towards a painting and remove the painting from the wall which showed a locked safe.

I put in the lock for the locked safe, opening it and taking out two guns.

"To be honest, I expected to see the wall spread open and there to be a room filled with guns and weapons." She said laughing and I stared at her with a serious expression, she stopped laughing and looked back at me with a serious look.

"No... Dean." She said and I nodded my head.

"The place we were in before had one," I said and she held her hand on her forehead.

"Why am I not surprise." She said and I chuckled.

"Come on now baby!, it's me Buttercup. There should be no surprises when it comes to things like these." I told her and she nodded her head smiling at me.

"Such a Beautiful smile, I'll never get tired of seeing that smile. I want to get that smile at least every day." I told her handing her a gun and she took the gun from my head, thinking it was going to be light but her eyes widen as she held the gun with two hands instead of one.

"This gun is heavy as hell." She said and I gave her a smirk.

"Yeah, I saw how you took it from my hand. It may look light but it isn't, but no worries. later on, you'll probably be shooting with one hand instead of two." I told her and her eyes widen even more at me.

"No way, I don't know if I'll ever be able to shoot with one hand but I love that you're confident that I will. it's like you're my own little cheerleader." She said and I laughed.

"I will always be supportive of everything you do and want to do," I told her and her eyes widen at that.

I held out my empty hand to her and she grabbed it.

"Come on now," I told her as we walked towards the back of the house. I open the door that leads towards the backyard.

There was already a shooting range and shooting targets ready for us.

"But how?" She asked me and I chuckled.

"Baby, I'm Dean Franco," I said and I walked her towards her first target.