CH. 56 With everything known

CH. 56 with everything known

(Kimani POV)

With everything that was just told in this living room, everything that was put out. The new information, the information we knew and the information that we didn't think were even out there were just told to us.

We all sat there, listening to information about each other.

I'm sure some of us didn't even want others knowing, but seeing that we are all people with a fuck-up past.

We didn't think it would be bad that we at least knew more about each other.

At least that's what I was hoping.

What I saw though, after everything was told was something that I didn't expect.

What I saw was everyone lost in their own thoughts, sadness, anger, and many more emotions crossing their faces.

What I felt was something similar to them also, I could see where each one of them was coming from.

I sat and listened to what each one of them was coming from.

Although this was something we weren't expecting.

For this man to have so many details on us, it did give a clearing.

It did put things out that we would probably have needed to know about each other sooner or later on.

Even though the things we found out affected us a certain way that we can never gain back, it still seems to have brought us closer.

Now we all saw each other in a whole other light, we knew things about each other that most people didn't know.

What shocked me, even more, is when Natasha announced that she wanted to prove her innocence, she wanted to be free and not held captive. That she didn't deserve that.

I knew it was words that had stroked everyone in the room

What had us shock, I must admit was the fact that the Grim Reaper apologize for everything that had happened to her and told us, that he could relate to each one of us because he too went through something similar.

He offered to help each one of us, the best way he could and the fact that you could hear the genuine in his voice, proved that he was telling the truth about helping us.

I felt bad for Kevin, I'm not sure if he and Tommy slept together, but the vibe I was getting from Tommy was that they didn't sleep together.

Maybe just simply made out.

Well, I hope all they did was make out.

"We can start tomorrow, Tommy and I will report here tomorrow. Together." The Grim Reaper said, looking at Tommy.

"That's fine, it's been a long day and I honestly don't even want to be up anymore," Dean said getting up from the couch.

He grabbed my hand, giving it a squeeze.

"I'll be in the bedroom." He said.

He turned to look at everyone else.

"I would say, have a good night but I'm sure that's not going to happen with everything that was just revealed so I'll just see you all tomorrow. Night." Dean said, walking away and heading towards the bedroom he and I were staying in.

I needed to go with him, he definitely needs me right now.

"It's fine with seeing you tomorrow. As you can assume. We all will be working together and might even get close someday." I said, taking glances around the room at everyone.