CH. 67 We will protect each other

(Dean POV)

We spent the whole day staring into someones else life, we spent the day watching how Natasha captive was killed.

I could tell everyone was feeling a bunch of emotions throughout the time the video was being played.

Some of us were given laptops before when we were searching for the video of that day.

After watching it, we figured out who killed Natasha captive but looking at Natasha. I knew that she wanted revenge for herself because the one she had just wasn't enough.

Everyone was done discussing what my half-sister should do regarding the Natasha situation.

While we were on that, I started talking more with Bernard, Jake, and Bryson, we were able to track down where Kevin kid was precisely and the woman who was the kid's mother.

It was honestly not a bad thing that all these people were here, they were proving that they could provide help and Kimani sense that as well.

I could tell that she wanted to talk to me more before she brought it up with them. I noticed that Natasha was finally making her way to the kitchen so I met her there.

"I handled it," I said when I reached the kitchen, it was just us two.

She turned around and looked at me.

She nodded her head, understanding what I meant by what I said.

"Thank you." She said.

"You've been through a lot, you had every right," I said.

A look crossed her face.

"You were planning, that's why it took so long for you to come downstairs?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"What can we do with Kimani's ex-husband?" Natasha asked.

"Hmm, I think we can ask the group we have in the living room for help. I think they help us a great deal." I said and Natasha nodded.

"Yes, they can. Let's do it then." She said and we both walked out of the kitchen.

I made my way to Kimani, letting her know that we should talk it out with the group.

"Okay," Kimani said.

She brought attention to herself and told everyone her story.

"Oh, yeah. I'm in." The man Jake said.

"I can help you with the fake bank account set up for sure," Ireland said.

"I can help as well," Natasha said.

So, that's how it all started, each one of us adding to the plan Kimani came up with.

I grabbed my laptop, Ireland explained how to do fake online banking.

"It's set up, so now we just need a way he gets notified," Kimani said.

"Well, since he's in a strict position, that can't be too hard," Bernard said.

"Just give him a call." Bernard took out his phone and called.

"Hello, who is this?" Jacob's voice came in.

"Hello, Mr. Armstrong. We were just made aware of the late Mrs. Armstrong passing, this is a banker from a bank account she had with our bank, as you're her husband and Mrs. Armstrong had no say on where her money would go to if she were to die, you're the beneficiary." Bernard said.

Silence came from the other line.

"Hello, Mr. Armstrong?" Bernard said.

"Yes, yes I'm here. Which bank is it?" Jacob asked.

Bernard gave him the bank name and area.

"That's a little far," Jacob said.

"I suppose that is something the late Mrs. Armstrong wanted, you would have to come to the bank for more information regarding the account sir," Bernard said.

"Yes, of course. Thank you for the call." Jacob said.

Bernard ended the call.

"He didn't even question the phone number," Kevin said.

"It didn't matter if he did, the number I used is a number that is one of the bank's phone number," Bernard said.

Kevin's eyes widened.

"When he gets to the bank, Ireland will be there and give him only information she is allowed to discuss about the account, then she will let him know that he would have to wait the two weeks grace period and while he's waiting, Kimani would be able to do what she wants to do," Bernard said.

"I'll contact the journalist Ben Armstrong," Kimani said.

"You know Ben?" The woman Olivia asked.

They both filled each other in on how they knew Ben.

"Wow, it's a small world or the world just keeps connecting us with each other, but Ben is perfect for that role for sure," Olivia said.

"I'll give you everything on Jacob Armstrong as well, and the people he's done work for and everything else, so even after all of this you'll still be able to bring them down." The Grim Reaper said.

"I like you people." The man who came with Olivia said.

I chuckled.

"I'm thinking about the same thing," I said.

"We should start this now and get back to the USA in two days," Kimani said.

"Ready to get it over with?" I asked her and she nodded his head.

"That and there are innocent people in prison right now that were put in there by Jacob and the people he's in a circle with, each time that we waste, that's also their lives being played with," Kimani said.

"Right, so let's all start the plans we made to help each other," Kevin said.

We spent the whole night helping each other out and forming the plans.

I could tell that Kimani was ready to get back at Jacob and I couldn't blame her.

She wanted her dead, not a divorce but wanted her killed.

The idiot didn't care who did it, as long as they got the job done.

No matter how big and bad he thought he was, he was honestly someone that would be able to wipe out by people he shouldn't have messed with the most.

He thought that he was above the law, that what was wrong with these people, once they hit a certain rank. They begin to think they're untouchable, that they're above everything.

It was time for them to realize that that is far from the truth because Jacob and everyone that is in the circle he is in, the same people who run in the same circle as Jeff Baez are all going to be brought down and the thing that's going to hurt them the most.

Is that none of them will see it coming and none of them will be able to get out of it.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Yay!!!! Kimani's plan starts next chapter!!!!

I love how all these people have come together to help each other out.

What do you Dolls think Dean meant when he said what he said to Natasha?

The next chapter get's interesting, so give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!!!!!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu