CH.42 Love waking up to you

CH. 42 Love waking up to you

(Dean POV)

I opened my eyes to find Kimani in my arms, I smiled looking down at her.

She was cuddled up, sleeping on my chest. After the long night we had, I could tell she was exhausted.

I just laid there staring and smiling at her, she is so beautiful. Amazing and stunning in every way.

I started kissing her face gently, wanting her to wake up.

I felt her wrap her arms around me, letting me know that my face kisses worked.

She was up, I buried my head in her neck taking in her scent.

"Mmm. Good morning baby." She said and I smiled, just from hearing her voice.

"Good morning my beautiful Kimmy, did you sleep well?" I asked her, her arms around me tighten.

"Yes, I slept well. Did you?" She asked me rubbing my back.

"I always sleep well with you," I said, meaning my words.

She made me feel safe, honestly being with Kimani was just a safe feeling, she is my safe haven and it was a feeling that I always wanted to hold on too no matter what.

"That was sweet baby," she said causing me to chuckle.

"Will you made a sweet man out of me, so you'll always be getting the sweetness," I said and she giggled.

"Will I?" she asked, kissing my shoulder.

"Yes," I said in a low voice.

"I love you," I told her.

"I love you too baby," she said giving my shoulder more kisses.

I quickly turned our bodies around so I was on top of her.

I gently kissed her lips, having her happily kiss me back.

Kissing her is wonderful, being with her is wonderful.

I laid my head on her chest, loving the way my ear was pressed on her chest that I could feel her heartbeat.

She ran her fingers through my hair and I chuckled.

"You like doing that don't you?" I asked her and she let out a small laugh.

"Yes, I love your hair. If we ever have a son, I definitely want him to be a spitting image of you." She said causing my heart to leap on the mention of having a son with me.

"Oh yeah? You want another version of me?" I asked her, raising my head and looking at her.

"Yeah, a little version of you would be nice. It'll be really nice if he looked exactly like you, it will be like watching you grow up. Yes, he'll have his own personality but it's still cute." She said causing me to laugh.

"Yeah, it'll be nice and the daughter, the daughter should definitely look like a mini version of you," I told her, watching her eyes widened.

"Mommy's little prince and Daddy's little princess." She said and I laughed.

"Yes, exactly," I said and she sighs.

"You know I like this, us being here like this together. It's like we're in our own little world, nobody else around us." She said wrapping her arms around me tightly.

"Yes, I like it. Being in your arms and just laying in bed like this." I said, really wanting us to be able to do this without no worries soon.

"So, when everything is all figured out. Let's live in the Cabin." She said causing my eyes to widen.

"The one I took you to after the abducting?" I asked her and she nodded her head.

"Yes, the one you took me too after you abducted me, Dean. Let's live there. I don't mind living there, I actually really like it. It'll be a nice place to live, make a family and it's sort of like our own little world if you think about it." She said and I nodded my head agreeing.

"Yeah, plus the land is mine so you're right about that. It'll be our own little world." I said and she laughed.

"No one to bother us." She said and I laughed.

"No one to annoy us," I said.

"No one trying to kill us." She said and we both laughed at that.

We're a crazy pair.

"Yes, I can't wait," I said, lifting myself up and giving her face more kisses.

She giggled.

"Yes, I can't wait either. We have a long way to go but I know will be able to do it." She said I nodded my head.

"Yes, don't worry. It'll happen, I'll make it happen. We'll get our happily ever after no matter what." I told her, wanting her to know that no matter what happens. I will make sure she and I get our happily ever after.

No one was going to ruin that.

She looked at me, I felt her hand gently touching my cheek.

"You and I both will make that happen." She said, my heart started fluttering. This woman has no idea what she does to me.

I grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"Of course My Goddess," I said getting a giggle out of her.

"So, a son that looks like me huh?" I asked her, watching as she playfull roll her eyes.

"What about you, you also want a kid who looks like me." She said causing me to laugh.

"I mean, a little Kimani is so cute. Think about it, she'll be my little princess." I said and Kimani eyes widened.

"Oh oh, that means you'll spoil her." She said.

"What's wrong with spoiling my little princess. She'll get whatever she wants, she'll be smart, she will know what's right and wrong, she will know about computers. She'll love protecting people, she'll like tea just like her mama and we'll be best friends." I said and Kimani threw her head back laughing.

"Dean, she isn't even born yet." She said and I shrugged.

"I speaking it into existence," I said watching her eyes widened.

"Okay, carry on." She said smiling softly at me.

"Our son, he'll definitely be a Mama's boy. I can see it, but of course, he'll always like hanging out with his dad. Maybe Kevin and Tommy also, but anyway. He'll like using the computer, I'll teach him everything I know." I said causing Kimani to start giggling.

"oh yeah, I can so see him changing his school grades." She said causing me to smirk.

"Oh, he won't need too. He'll be smart, so there's no need. What he'll probably do is make money on the side by changing the dumb kid's school grades. Yeah, that's my son." I said nodding my head, getting another laugh from Kimani.

"Then our kids will be handfuls." She said smiling.

I gave her lips a kiss.

"They have the two most amazing parents, of course, they'll be handfuls," I said laughing.

"I'm looking forward to it." She said touching my face.

"Me too baby, me too," I said giving her forehead a kiss.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Aww, how cute are Dean and Kimani?

Talking about their kids already.

Haha, don't worry Kimani & Dean. You'll get kids.

Give this sweet chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!!!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu