CH. 32 The Goddess

CH. 32 The Goddess.

(Dean POV)

I didn't know exactly when I fell asleep, but I woke to find myself between Kimani arms and her arms was wrapped tightly around me.

Did we sleep like this the whole night? I looked at the time and noticed that it was 6:30 in the morning.

I slept comfortable, I knew it was because of her.

Part of me didn't want to move but I wanted to look at her sleepy face so I gently lift up my head to look up at her.

She looked so peaceful and unbothered. I gently took her arms off me, not trying to wake her up.

She was still sleeping when I moved myself to lay right next to her, she looked so peaceful, so fucking beautiful. I just couldn't believe that I was staring at a Goddess up close.

I don't care how crazy I sound right now.

I honestly feel like this woman right here was my soul mate.

Soulmate aren't just lovers, they're much more than that.

The fact that she could bring calmness to the storms that were inside me left me speechless, the fact that I was able to sleep peacefully fearing that I was going to have nightmares because of the memories that came pouring the previous night.

I know she's been through things, I knew it that very moment I met her and this was someone that I actually wanted to get to know from the inside all the way to the outside.

I already knew I wanted to go far with her, I knew that I wanted her forever in my life.

If there's anyone that can save me, it's definitely Kimani.

I don't know how long I laid there watching her but she eventually opened her eyes, making eye contact with me. I gave her a bright smile. Watching her rub her eyes and smiling back at me.

"Well well well. look who's woken up. It's the most beautiful woman who should be considered a goddess.

She's so beautiful, not only in looks but, not only with what she says or how she thinks, not only in who she is but she's just purely beautiful. Everything about her is beautiful.

"You know I'm your man right?" I said and she giggled.

"Oh yeah?" She asked me and I nodded my head.

"Yes, I am your man because you deserve a good man. Who tells you he cares about you every day, who listens to you when you speak, who has you on their mind every day, who loves you unconditionally and who wants to be with you forever, who chooses you above the rest and I am telling you I will do that. So Kimani I am your man." I said and she smiled.

"That's good, I'm your lady." She said and I smiled.

"I'm honored and I will show you that I am every day," I said bringing her into my arms.

"I don't know what the future will bring but I know you're going to be in my future and I am not letting you go," I said kissing her head.

She wrapped her arm around me and leaned her head on my chest.

"How are you feeling?" She asked me and I gave her head another kiss, answering her question.

"I think I can get through anything with you by my side, honestly yesterday took a tow on me and you just made me feel better. You're the anchor that only keeps me stable from the storm." I said and she looked up at me.

"Good, I'm glad I can do that." She said moving herself up to sit on my lap.

"Wow, it's 7:00 A.M we're going to have visitors later on today, this journey is just starting for us." She said and I grabbed her hips, making her sit on my region.

"Yeah, we're going to bring those people down," I said and she nodded her head.

"I can't wait to see that man's face." She said and I was going to ask her who she was talking about until the face reaction she had on her face already told me who it was.

"Yeah, I also can't wait when we actually confront him which we will," I said.

"We've both been through a lot." She said and I nodded my head to that because it was true.

We have gone through a lot but I was planning for us to be happy in the end and I was going to fight for that.

"Yes we have, but I promise to bring you happiness," I said and she giggled.

"Dean you're a smooth talker." She said and I nodded my head.

"So I've been told by you," I said smiling up at her.

Her face expression changed.

"Don't take this the wrong way. I trust you completely but memories just popped into my head right now and not good ones." She said, which made me concerned. I sat up still having her sitting on my lap.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked her because I noticed she looked sad all of a sudden, a sad memory was definitely what crossed her mind.

"Not right now, I'll eventually talk to you about it but just not right now. I need to be ready you know because these are wounds that definitely haven't even been bandied at all. I know when I am ready I will talk to you about everything. You and I will talk about everything and there were be nothing between us." She said and I nodded my head.

"Of course," I said softly. Looking at her.

She kissed my forehead.

"I'm glad you and Kevin are reunited, I honestly can't believe you hit him though." She said laughing and I chuckled.

"He had it coming baby but Yeah, I am happy we're reunited even though I don't like how it happened or the reason behind but I've got you," I said and she nodded her head.

"You know if Kevin didn't get his self into that situation and you didn't get yourself thrown into prison. I would have been dead." She said softly and I wrapped my arms around her.

"But you're not dead and that's what matters. You're safe with me." I said and she looked at me.

"I know it's just crazy that if you two didn't do what you two did. Everything would have been different you know." She said shivering.

"I could have been still with that man and he would have had me killed." She said and I tighten my arms around her.

"You're with me. Someone who is better and I love you." I said softly. She looked at me with a gentle look.

" I love you too Dean Franco."

After all of this, after we settle everything and have nothing to settle anymore.

I was going to make Kimani become Kimani Franco and that's a promise.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Aww how cute, how cute. Look at me adding the cuteness before shit goes down. I just had to give you guys cuteness before your mouths drop open with what's coming, anyways Natasha and Damian from I'm Innocent are coming soon. Let's build this team up and get this shit started. Give this chapter a

VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE

Can anyone guess some stuff about Kimani Past?

Comment your thoughts below :)

Xoxoxo

-Kassandra Vivu