CH. 71 OH, he's mad now, huh?

CH. 71 Oh, he's mad now, huh?

(Kimani POV)

I was sitting next to Dean as we were being told what happened when Jacob came to the bank. Jacob threw a tantrum. When Ireland and Bernard told us what happened, it wasn't something that surprised me at all. Jacob throwing a tantrum was something that was a common thing, especially when he didn't get what he wanted.

It's just the way he acted with how he threw the tantrum in the bank. As if the money was his when it wasn't.

It wasn't hard to know that Jacob felt like the money was his because of everything he had done.

Taking me off the streets and turning me into a trophy wife.

Jacob didn't even handle my expenses for school; I made sure I did with all my hard work, I was able to get scholarships and also while attending school I was able to work in different Medical intuition. So Jacob thinking that he was the one who made me into the Doctor I am today, was a great insult.

I was someone who never bothered accepting handouts, the only reason why I even accepted Jacob's offer of getting me out of the streets, was because of how he treated me. How I felt like he cared about what I've been through and how I was dealing with it.

Now that I look back at it, I am disgusted.

It was all an act.

It hurts badly when you think someone cares about you, that they truly love you until you realize that everything was a lie.

That they didn't mean all those things that they said about you, that when they told they cared about you. It was a lie when they told you, that loved you. That all the things you thought they felt with you were all apart of an evil plot.

"Kimani?" Dean said, bringing me back from my thoughts.

I turned my head towards him.

"It'll be over soon, baby." He said I nodded my head.

"I know that it'll be over soon; it just hurts. I'm genuinely over Jacob. I just am still bothered about how I was fooled like that."

"Hey, listen. None of this is your fault and don't you blame yourself for any of it. Jacob is a cruel person, and he's going to get what's coming for him." Dean said.

He took my hand and kissed it.

"He's a spoiled brat," Dean said, his accent sounding heavier on the word Brat, which made me laugh.

"What's funny?" Dean asked.

"I don't know what's funny, but I am glad you're laughing again," Dean said.

"I love your laugh, and I love you. Don't ever forget that or doubt it." Dean said to me.

"It's also real love too." He said, putting a kiss on my lips.

"You mean the world to me, and you will be reminded about that for the rest of your life." He said, tugging my heart.

"You mean the world to me too," I said, kissing him.

I pulled back and looked at him, loving everything we've gone through together so far.

"After this, we need a vacation." He said, and I let out a laugh.

"I was thinking the same thing," I said.

"Natasha and I spoke, she's going to do her exposing of the people that Jeff had done work for as well," I said.

"Is Jacob going to be on the list?" Dean asked.

"Yeah, she said she'll make sure that she's able to get the person who killed Jeff to come in and confront in as well, she wants them to happen back to back," I said, and Dean nodded his head.

"That man had it coming. Sadly, Natasha wasn't the one who took him out." I said.

"Hmm," Dean said, staring at me.

"What? I mean, it would be justified to kill him." I said.

"Yes, it would be. So Jacob is coming back? Or is he going to stay there?" Dean asked.

"No, he's coming back. He filled out the 'paperwork' but also, he's been told it would take a week." I said.

Dean chuckled.

"Oh, he's not going to like that." He said.

I nodded my head agreeing.

"I should probably head back," I said, getting out of the car.

"I can't wait for this to be over with. I hate not having you around all the time." Dean said, causing my heart to leap.

"Aww, you miss me?" I said, grabbing the items I was going to carry with me in a bookbag.

"Yes, I miss you." He said, staring at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Why wouldn't I miss you love and also, it's still dangerous having you in there, but I'm happy you're checking up with me and that I'm nearby. If anything goes off, you let me know, okay?" He said with a serious look on his face.

"Yes, I will let you know. My Super Hero." I said, smiling at him.

"I love you, Kimani." He said, My smile widened.

"I love you too," I said, closing the door and making my way back to Jacobs's place.

Getting through security wasn't hard for me.

They didn't give a fuck about Jacob.

I climbed up and went through the window.

A scream made me fall. I turned around and saw it was Gloria; she must've have been cleaning the room.

Fuck.

"Kimani? Is it you?" She asked shock; her eyes widened as she approached me and pulled me into her arms.

She pulled back.

"You're alive." She had tears in her eyes.

"Gloria, I am, but I have to tell you. Now that you've seen me, this is not how I wanted to be reunited with you." I said.

I told her everything, and her eyes widened.

"I knew it, Kim, I knew it." She said, shaking his head.

"That man is shady, that's why I spit in his food for you." She said, causing me to laugh.

"That's gross but justified," I said.

"That's good that you're getting your revenge. I'll leave you to it, let me know if you need help. Jacob should be home soon." She said, and I nodded my head.

I let out a sigh, being relieved that it was Gloria who saw me and her knowing I'm not dead would have its advantage.

Before she left the room, I spoke.

"Gloria, I have a plan you can help me with," I said, telling her my plan.

I watched a smile appear on her face.

"I'll gladly help." She said.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Kimani is having fun!!!!!! What do you Dolls think is going to happen? As in what do you Dolls her plan is?

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!!!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu