CH. 33 No Sweet Dreams

No sweet dreams little child, no sweet dreams. You're hurting little child, there are no sweet dreams. Remember little child, no one loves you because the people who were supposed to love you. Hurt you instead,

No sweet dreams, just no sweet dreams. Go to sleep little child, there are no sweet dreams

(Expert of a story that will be related to these characters. Coming soon or later on.)

*Please, be careful while reading this chapter. It might bring back horrible memories to some readers. I apologize, I am warning you, hopefully, you're strong to read this like I was strong writing it. Thank you*

(Kimani POV)

I was laying on the bed, I opened my eyes wondering when I fell asleep. I had no idea when I did but I smiled.

I felt hands on me, rubbing on my thigh and I smiled even wider to that.

The smile fell when the hand that was rubbing me was nothing like Deans touches.

My eyes widen, the hand continued rubbing my thigh but I was scared.

I was scared to turn around because I know if I turned around I was going to see a person that was not Dean.

I was going to see someone else there.

The rubbing stopped and I could feel my heart beating extremely fast.

I turned around, coming face to face with the person and I let out a scream.

There was no noise coming out of my mouth as I came face to face with the person next to me.

I felt my heart beating extremely fast as the smile on the person's face widen.

I shook my head. No, wake up Kimani.

This is a dream, this is a dream. Wake up Kimani.

This is a dream. I said looking at the man who was laying next to me the bed.

The man who was supposed to be a Father to me but he wasn't.

This is a dream, this is a dream I kept repeating the words, wanting to wake up, wanting to get out of this nightmare.

Wake up I kept telling myself.

I felt my arm being grabbed and I look to see him grabbing my arm.

He was on top of me holding my arms down and I tried to scream, but I couldn't scream. I tried to move around but it felt like he was sitting on my chest.

I needed to wake up, why wasn't I waking up.

Dean, where is Dean?

Dean help me.

I said trying to wake up.

"Kimani, Kimani baby wake up." I heard Deans voice and my eyes popped open.

I quickly moved back, my eyes widening taking in my surrounding.

I look on the bed to see if he was on the bed if the nightmare I had could be silently real. If that monster could still be near, but it was just me and Dean.

Dean was looking at me with so much concern in his eyes.

"Baby?" He said and for some reason, my body jolted Dean was taken aback and put his hands up.