The Party Part 2

Lucy POV

"Oh my goodness! Lucy do you remember that! When you went on a double date with Sting with Gray and me! But you guys just like kissed most of it! I don't know why you broke up! You guys were really cute and always together!" Juvia said as all the girls nodded having heard this story before.

"Just imagine what would have happened if Natsu were there!" Levy pointed out.

"Man Natsu would have punched Sting! Or worse!" Erza said taking a sip of her beer.

"Please! That would've been horrible! I'm glad Natsu wasn't there!" As soon as I said this I looked up to see a confused Natsu.

"What about me?" He asked smirking but I could tell he was strangely curious.

"Well!" Erza said about to tell Natsu the whole story.

"Erza!" I nearly screamed. She looked at me surprised. Then knew what I meant and stopped talking. Now Natsu was more intrigued than ever!

"No! Please! Tell me?" He said almost asking to every girl around the table. All the girls looked at me for what to do. I turned to Natsu.

"How about we talk about something else!" I announced, but everybody looked down at the idea. Even Gageel and Gray were waiting for the story.

"Come on Lucy! Just tell them!" Levy encouraged. I wanted to punch her in the face. Really Levy! Now I have to tell them!

"Well, Natsu. You know how I told you that at one point while you were gone I dated Sting from Sabertooth?" I asked waiting for his reaction. He rolled his eyes and somehow jealousy crossed his face.

"Yeah? What about him?" He asked annoyed. Everybody was surprised that I had already told him.

"Well at one point in our relationship we went on a double date with Gray and Juvia. During the date Sting and I were a little closer than usual." In the middle of my explaining Natsu's little jealousy turned to a lot until he looked sick.

"Well we kissed more than talked and all the girls were saying how bad it would have been if you were there. And how you would have beaten him u-" Natsu stopped me mid sentence.

"Your darn right I would've! Lucy can I talk to you privately?" He said standing up. He was mad I could tell. Before I left after him I glared at all the girls around the table. They shrunk in their seats now realizing why I didn't want to share the story.

"Natsu are you okay?" I asked. He seemed to calm down when I touched his arm.

"Really Luce?" He asked searching my face. Sadly I knew what he meant.

"I was going through a hard time Natsu! Sting was there! He helped me! If you hadn't left then it wouldn't have happened!" I said and stomped away.

There was no way, he was going to make me feel guilty about this! It was his fault that it happened.

If he hadn't left than it would've been us on that double date.

Natsu POV

I didn't even try to stop Lucy as she walked away. I was an idiot for asking the darn question. I know that it's all my fault but I didn't know that Lucy and Sting had been that close!

Sure they dated for longer than we had but were they really that close to have kissed a lot in public! It made me sick.

The idea of Lucy with another person killed me! Yet it was all my fault!

I saw as Lucy was going to return to the table but quickly changed her mind and headed for the guild doors. I quickly ran up to stop her.

"Lucy wait!" I said as we both met at the doors at the same time.

"What Natsu?" She asked clearly annoyed.

"I'm sorry!" I tried, knowing it wasn't good enough.

"Oh really?" Lucy retorted sarcastically as she opened the door. I walked out behind her. She turned around once the doors had shut.

"What?" She said folding her arms. There was a crease in her forehead that I just wanted to smooth.

Before I could stop myself my hand brushed her forehead between her eyebrows. She was surprised at my action but didn't move my hand.

I trailed it down to her cheek. She sighed. I saw all of her anger disappear.

"We are a horrible couple." She laughed, "We get mad at everything!" She wrapped her arms around my neck. My hand was still on her cheek. 

I leaned in and kissed her. I moved my other hand to her back. But before the kiss could become too deep the guild doors opened and someone yelled-

"Lucy!" It was Levy. "Lu-" She caught sight of us and stopped in the middle of her call. Lucy flushed. So did Levy.

"Well I see that your okay! So I'll just be going!" She said disappearing behind the doors. But before the doors closed we heard her say-

"Oh my gosh! Guys! Lucy and Nat-" then the doors closed. I chuckled and looked down at Lucy. She was still red.

I guessed by how long I think it's been and guess that it is around eight or nine. Still to early to go home. But I'd leave if Lucy wanted to.

"Do you want to leave?" I asked my hand once again on her cheek. My other hand was already on her waste from the kiss. Her hands were at her waist.

"Do you want to leave?" She asked me. Countering the question I had asked.

"Not really." I said and she looked down. "But you look like you want to so I'll take you home." I smiled as she looked up at me hopefully.

"Yes I do want to leave. But. Are you sure your okay? With leaving?" She asked.

"Yeah!" I said shrugging my shoulders. "I'm perfectly fine! As long as I'm with you, I'll be perfect." We had already started our way home as I said this. I had whispered the last part in her ear with my arm at her waist as we walked side by side.

She smiled and we were guided by the moon on our way back to her apartment.

I couldn't help but smile knowing that Lucy was all mine.

Hello! Thanks for reading this book! Comment any questions and feel free to make suggestions! Thank you for all the comments you've given already!

I'm delighted to see that my new book already has over thirty views! Thank you so much!