Getting Out... Or Not

James POV

Nobody was speaking. Ugh! These fairies are so boring. I mean at least tell me where Natsu is!

"So, how about you, with the helmet. Natsu never told me about you." I stated at least trying to make it less awkward.

"Bixlow" he replied without emotion. I shrugged.

"Never mind, he did mention you." I looked around again. There were only a handful of people, definitely not the whole guild. I sighed again and decided that I was going to go see Lucy instead of hang out with them.

"Lukas! Inform me the moment you see Natsu! And don't let any of these fairies out of your sight. Same goes for the rest of you." I screamed to all my men.

They all said yes sir at the same time and I smiled, there was no way Natsu could escape me now.

Natsu POV

I didn't have any time to think before her arms were around my neck and she started to kiss me. I didn't waste a second.

I wasn't thinking about everyone else in the room as I kissed Lucy, the only thought running through my head was that, she was mine again.

She pulled away and smiled. I felt myself smile then she spoke.

"I believe you. I love you Natsu. I get th-" I interrupted her with a kiss and a giggle escaped her mouth. I picked her up and spun her around. This is the girl I want to marry.

As soon as I set her down the door opened.

There he stood, James.

James POV

I walked in with a smile and called out "Lucy I'm ba-."

I stared in shock. The man I have been looking for stood right in front of me.

Natsu.

I was about to lunge when I saw Lucy hide behind him. I growled.

"Lucy come here." I didn't expect her to argue just follow me because she loved me, which is why when she didn't follow I let out a dark chuckle. "Okay don't."

"I can't believe you tricked me!" She stated tears in her eyes. I felt my heart constrict in my chest. Why did it hurt so much to see her like this. I growled at my own stupidity. I watched as Natsu hugged her assuringly and wiped her tears away. Then he turned back to me.

"So James, its good to see ya. It's been about what two months, maybe less." He shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly. "Man!" He chuckled, "do you ever get that feeling where your best friend steals your girlfriend and you actually didn't know until you saved her that he brainwashed her to make her love him?" He asked staring at me darkly but still with a smile that made a shiver run down my neck. "No? Oh, well I do."

It wasn't until then that I realized his friends in the room. They were all closing in on me. I made a mad dash out of the room thankful that I hadn't closed the door when I walked in. I could hear their footsteps behind me as I ran down the long hallway back to the room with my men.

Suddenly I felt hands on my back. I tumbled forward with someone on top of me. I turned around to see Natsu, as soon as I saw his glare I saw his fist. And I watched as it made its way to my face.

As soon as it hit I heard screams of anger all around me and felt the magic power grow in the room. I was able to get Natsu off of me after he landed two more punches to my face. I felt my face heat up with anger when I felt the blood trickle from my nose and my mouth, the pounding in my head not helping in the least.