Lucy

Natsu POV

Flashback

"Who's this girl you keep talking about, Luce?" James asked me as I smiled blissfully.

"Oh, her name is Lucy heartfillia. She's amazing." My smile dropped. "But I don't think she loves me anymore." I said looking at the ground. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Any girl would be lucky to have you. I'm sure she still does and misses you a lot." James smiled.

"Thanks" I said still slightly unsure. It's not like I didn't trust James it's just I didn't trust myself. I'm just glad that me leaving did something good. I have defeated 17 guilds in the past two years.

"Isn't crazy that since we met two months ago we've defeated three dark guilds!" I said changing the subject. It's even crazier that I haven't seen Luce in over two years. It seems that I talk about Lucy a lot and I need to stop.

"Yeah, it sure is." James said closing his eyes and throwing his hands behind his head as he walked. When I looked at him it's like he didn't have a care in the world. Good for him.

"It does help that we are both super powerful dragon-slayers." He said chuckling. Yeah I guess he's right. It's not everyday you get attacked by a fire and water dragon-slayer and a flying cat. I let a chuckle escape from my mouth too. Soon happy joined in and we were all laughing at the poor dark guilds that would soon be destroyed.  

"Hey Natsu." James was suddenly serious.

"Yeah?" I asked turning to him to see him staring at the sky.

"Tell me more about, Lucy."

End Of Flashback

James! Where are you? I wanted to scream.

I must of made a face because I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked over to see levy. To be completely honest I had forgotten that she was in my group.

"I miss her too Natsu, but we are so close." Levy said nearly in tears. It has been three days since I've seen Luce. Which is crazy but it's even weirder to think I only saw her for practically a day before she was taken from me, all because of me messing around in places I shouldn't've . If I could go back in time, I wouldn't have messed with this guild.

Flashback

"Hey Natsu look!" James whispered pointing to the Red Jokers guild house.

Yes finally we found it. I smiled and happy did too.

James POV

"It looks like right over there," I pointed to the eastern side of the building, "there's a way to the roof. Then you can see smoke and steam which means that we could get through the vent or chimney. The best would probably be the chimney actually. Then we could get inside and see what to do from there." I finished and happy looked like he was confused. Natsu looked like he had a question.

"Wait. What about security?" He asked probably recalling our last attempt to be sneaky and how we ended up almost killed. I shrugged it off.

"I doubt they have a lot of security, besides, they probably don't think anyone could ever actually find them." I said, and it was slightly true. I mean we only really found them because we caught their scent at their last attack and have been following them here.

"Your probably right." Natsu said shaking his head as if to clear it of a thought. I guess I never actually thought of what it would be like to destroy the Red Jokers, it's always been something we worked towards but now we're actually here. Which reminds me.