Kidnapped

Lucy POV

Flash back-

I walked out of the guild doors seeing a group of guys on the outside. I was nervous. Hopefully Natsu comes out soon.

"Is this her?" One of them asked a guy that was actually really cute.

He had almond brown hair and his eyes were a gorgeous gold that shined in the sun. He had a scar that ran down his left eye. Which I think just made him look more dangerous. I got mad at myself for the thought.

He held up a picture.

"Yeah that's her alright." He smirked. I was frozen by many different things to realize him coming toward me.

Before I knew it I had a bag over my head and my hands were getting tied. I started to struggle, taking off my bag. They didn't bother trying to put it back on. Trying to get them to stop, I screamed, bad idea.

When my hands were tied they shoved a rag in my mouth. Then the guild doors opened. I didn't see who it was because the guy group of four hid me around the building.

Once I was hidden I saw the person was Natsu. I wanted to scream, shout, anything. I couldn't.

I just watched helplessly as Natsu walked away down the street.

Tears started sliding down my cheeks as the guys just laughed. They looked down at me and smiled creepily as the cute guy who must be the leader kept a straight face and looked down at me disgusted. I gave him the same look and looked mad.

I saw his hand come towards me and the last thing I see is black.

I already knew this wasn't going to end well.

End of flash back

When I woke up it looked as if I were in a Doctor room.

I was strapped to a table with the top half of my body boosted up more than my legs. I could see a stand with many different objects on it.

The one that most caught my eye was the knife. It was then I realized that they were weapons to bring pain not fix it.

I shuddered at the idea and started to sweat.

I looked up and found a camera in the corner. The room was all white even the floor from what I could see. It reminded me of the explanation of a torture room from the books I read.

The thought made me scared. I screamed. I struggled against my bands but it was no use. I started to cry.

All of a sudden a door appeared in the wall where there was no door before.
So that's how it works then.

I stopped crying but wasn't able to wipe away my tears so my face felt uncomfortable.

I looked at the guy. I have never seen him before. I know that for a fact. He had coal black hair and his eyes were just as dark.

He smiled down at me. Not a warm sunny one but one that gave me a warning. It took all my strength not to spit in his face.

"Yes you are Lucy, the Lucy." He chuckled. "So James wasn't lying then." James? I dared not ask.

"What do you want?" I said surprising myself by the way my voice came out. It was steady but deadly. I didn't sound scared at all! If only that were the truth.

"Well your better then I thought. You're not the little cheerleader we made you out to be." He said amused. I grimaced.

"You haven't answered my question." I stated. I was staying strong but I didn't know what he was going to do to me. The only thing that kept me sane was that I knew Natsu would be looking for me.