Flashback

I thought this song was perfect for the story! Please watch!
It's called- You said you'd grow old with me

(One month after Natsu left)

Lucy POV

I looked down, positive.

How did this even happen. I don't even know who to tell.

I looked up into the mirror in my room, then to the window hoping that Natsu would jump in at any second. He could help me through this. That is if I could even bring it up to him. I mean, he did break up with me, but I only have this problem because of him.

I looked at the calendar next to my bed, then again it has been a month already, and surprisingly I haven't drowned myself in tears just yet.

I started to feel my eyes fill up with tears and got mad at myself. I looked up to the ceiling so they wouldn't fall out but dry up.

I grabbed my keys and headed toward the guild.

I sat at the bar in front of Mira. She smiled at me, or at least a sympathetic smile. That's all I ever see on anyone's face anymore.

"Everything alright?" She asked pausing her work to talk to me.

"Yes, everything's," I paused looking around the guild for levy, found her!, "fine." I smiled at Mira then left to levy.

"Lu!" She called. I smiled at her, glad to see her in a good mood. "Guess what!" She called rapping me in a hug.

"What?" I laughed, her good mood was contagious and soon enough I was smiling wider then I have in a while.

"Gageel asked me out!" She said spinning around one more time. Honestly I was surprised, but I didn't show it.

"Oh levy! That's great!" I said and she turned around and looked at Gageel who had been watching her the entire time. She turned dark red then said good bye and went back to him. I sighed.

I can't tell her! She has stuff going on, good stuff! If I tell her then she'll be too worried to go on any date! I sighed in frustration when I heard somebody chuckle right next to me.

I turned to see gray. Gray! I could tell him!

"Gray, can I talk to you?" I asked and he looked surprised then, smiled at me?

"I need to talk to you too." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me outside the guild.

I could feel somebody's eyes on my back but didn't turn around.

Gray pulled me along until we got to a park. No. The same park where Natsu first told me he loved me. Luckily we weren't in the exact spot, but it still hurt being here at all. I somehow managed a smile.

"Lucy"

"Gray"

We both said at the same time then laughed. But I stopped when I saw something I've never seen before. Was gray, blushing? Something doesn't seem right.

"So, you can go first." I said clasping my hands together in front of me. I looked at him straight in the eyes and was surprised to see him look away quickly.

"Lucy, I don't know how to say this really, so I'm just going to come out with it." He looked up at me rubbing his palms on his pants. Then he paused, "screw it." Was all I heard, then suddenly his lips were on mine. I froze, then I, kissed back?

I don't know what it was or why, but I did. Maybe because I was sad and broken, and wanted a distraction, maybe I just wanted somebody to actually love me again. Maybe I was just imagining it but when I opened my eyes gray wasn't there but Natsu. I resisted breaking down.