35;

"hey ry" pete chuckled giving them a high five, trick clutched ryans hand harder when they saw pete.
"hi 'trick"" pete said smiling then walking back to the corner where he was talking to gabe, brendon walked over to ryan and patrick and observed them both, he ruffled patricks hair and smiled "hey patrick, glad to see you again" patrick waves with the hand he wasnt using to to break ryans.
then a older lady who patrick guessed was joshs mom ran up to him "are you patrick?" she asked, they nodded and held out their hand to shake hers but she pulled them into a hug.
after patrick said hi to everyone the boys from 1d walked in and started to throw rainbow confetti at everything and everyone.
"happy coming out party joshua" harry yelled and hugged josh, who was blushing so that his hair matched his face.
patrick and niall where talking in a corner while tyler and hoodie where about to have a rap battle.
almost everyone was watching them but then the door opened and spencer smith walked in.
patrick was frozen, starring at the brown haired boy who just entered the room and everything was quite except for the sound of blink-182 playing softly.
"w-why a-are y-you h-here?" patrick stuttered as spencer walked over to him, their breathe quickened and they started to panic.
"i-i ..." spencer was cut off by patrick hugging him tightly and crying into his chest.
"i missed you 'trick and Josh invited me, i didnt want to miss his coming out party, im sorry for being rude i just really love you and want you to be safe bub" he said quietly but everyone heard it and awed.

three hours later almost everyone was drunk or stoned, andy the straight edge was talking about drums with josh who had the little agender tyler on his lap, who was too young to drink same as josh, brendon and ryan where grinding against each other while and gabe threw some of the left over confetti at them.
harry and  louis were making out same with hoodie and max, patrick, niall and Spencer were talking abput which was the better band blink-182 or green day when billie joe, tré and mike burst through the door.

"hey bitches billies in the house" billie yelled and mike just shook his head while tré laughed at her.

everyone had a good day. including patrick stump