49;

tw: indirect (?) mention of self harm and eating disorders.

pete picked up patrick softly and carried them to the giant mirror that was covered with cardboard. pete shifted his datepal to his left hip, causing the sleepy blonde to wrap their legs around petes waist, with the hand that wasnt holding patrick tightly to his body he stripped the cardboard off of the mirror, patrick shut their eyes and dug their babyblue painted finger nails into petes shoulder.
pete cooed and set patrick down softly, he took the younger ones soft hand and held it while peppering kisses all over the their face, patrick giggled and opened his big blue-green eyes then pressed his face to petes.
pete smiled "honey, could you look in the mirror for me, just for a little bit baby you are so beautiful".
patrick started to chew on their lip and slowly opened one eye before facing their head to the mirror. what they saw brought tears to their eyes; patricks once beautiful chubby soft body was now unhealthily looking skinny almost skeletal frame, their once soft and squishy thighs were thin, boney and covered in deep cut marks, patricks once shoulder length red-blonde hair was cut into a bobish like cut that was grown out and with a fringe that flopped over patricks left eyebrow. their round but squishy tummy was sunken in and you could count their ribs, patricks hip and collarbones vwere sticking out and patricks once porcelain skin looked now sickly and made them look like them like death. patricks wrist was scarred, their hands were boney with red cut up knuckles and shaking. patricks once had a chubby face with squirrel cheeks and now his eyes were incased with dark circles, their cheek bones were sharp so was their jaw, their face looked hollow. patricks once brightly shining blue-green eyes with golden rings around the middle were an still the same but nog shining just dull and sad looking.
pete picked his babyboy up and soon as the first tear flowed down their cheek. "are you okay honey" pete asked softly, patrick scrunched their eyes and shook their head "'m not 'kay pete it 'urts, what 'appened to me? 'm just skin 'n bones now" they sniffled before hugging pete and whispering "'m i beaut'ful?".
pete gave them a signature pete wentz grin and stood behind patrick, he wrapped his arms around their pale tummy and rested their head on Patricks shoulder before whispering "you are the most beautiful person I've ever met, honey no matter what look like, you will always be beautiful. No matter how much you weigh you will still be beautiful, no matter what anyone says you are beautiful and you always will be" pete kissed their cheek and patrick smiled then bit their lip again.
"I dont think 'm pretty" they sighed, poking their stomach "you're really handsome petey" patrick said then pushed their glasses back up their nose. Pete picked them up and peppering quick kisses all over patrick blushing face, patrick giggled and wrapped their legs around pete "can we go to dall 'nd gabeys 'ouse" they asked softly, wrapping their arms around petes neck.

so this is part two and the fluff i promised for someone (...jet...) the next chapter is going to be lots of gabe + dallon cute fluffish type cute shit so get ready :)

(edit) IVE BEEN WORKING REALLY HARD ON THIS SHIT FOR YOU GUYS ILY ALL