43;

tw: abuse, blood, homophobic slur and other shit.

a red stained shirt, well stained with patrick stumphs blood.

50 minutes earlier.

"...faggot, a fucking faggot" spencer smith screamed at the whimpering mess on the floor, spencer took a small knife out of his pocket and pushed patrick against the wall and tore the tiny kids shirt off and gagged them with it.
patricks chest was pale, skinny and bruised but not yet bleeding, yet.
spencer took the knife and slowly started to carve an f over patricks left nipple, ignoring the blood gushing out.
"f-a-g-g-o-t" spencer laughed staring at the word carved into patricks now bloody chest, the wiped the blood on his shirt "faggot".

patrick sobbed and screamed once they got the gag out if their mouth, blood was just streaming out of the letters and spencers face was in shock, he started to cry and rushed over to patrick who fell into his arms barely breathing. spencer started to cry as he picked the bleeding patrick and kissed their forehead.

spencer was speeding down the road (in his dads car) to dallons house, who went to college studying medical care but then dropped out, patrick was sobbing in the back seat, holding spencers jacket to the bleeding wounds.

"its going to scar pretty fucking bad" dallon sighed as he put patrick shirt into the washing machine

"i love you" spencer told the sleeping patrick in his arms "mm...you too" patrick muttered before passing out.

for anyone who doesn't understand what happened, spencer has two "sides" of him, i think its called multiple personality disorder and one of them hates patrick and thats what caused him to do that.