38;

"dallon get your dirty hands out of my hair" harry screamed as dallon smeared shaving cream in harrys brown long hair.
louis was laying next to harry and laughing, so was almost everyone else patrick was tracing petes tattoos while gerard and pete were coming up with new tattoo pete.
pete also had his hair in a shower cap he was grinning as patrick's pale fingers traced the ink under his tan skin.
after mel drew the words "honey is for bees silly bear" on the underneath side of petes upper left arm.
after mel was done josh and tyler brought down pillows, blankets and Bluetooth speaker.
pete had his arms wrapped around patricks waist, edm blared from the speakers and andy was playing with the weird braids joe has in her brown curls.

billie was on top of tré making out with him, ryan and brendon were probably fucking in the bathroom while mikey was trying to get pete to kiss them because patrick was sleeping (on petes lap)  but pete was not interested, gerard watched mikey until he got to close and just yelled at them to leave pete alone.
spencer was laying almost on top of jon with his head on patricks stomach,niall and liam were sleeping so close you could think that they were connected hip to hip (or as tyler said dick to dick)
mel and ashley were putting sparkles in franks hair while max and hoodie drew on joshs pillow,gabe and dallon were trying to see if you could put popcorn in a condom and pop it in the microwave....lets just say gabe owes momma dun a new microwave and ryan a new box of condoms.

"pattycakes?" pete yawned at 4:37 am when he felt them shaking in his lap, patrick looked at pete with fear in their eyes "baby whats wrong?" he asked getting a little scared "d-dont call m-me t-that" patrick stuttered, scratching at their wrist slightly.
"bub, please tell me whats wrong"
patrick sighed and fell back into petes arms, hiding their face in the crook of petes neck, sighing again, but happily, when they felt petes tan arms wrap around themselves and kiss their cheek.
"i love you 'trick" was the last thing patrick heard their former lover whisper before drifting off.

do i always end this with patrick falling asleep or is that just me but anyway i just used four chapters for one day and a night.