63;

tw: death, cheating, petekey, cancer (that triggers my friend so I'm just adding it)

Dear Pete,
i was pissed when i first walked in on mikey balls deep in you, i didnt know what to do with myself and your anger was unleashed on me which caused scars i still have. we didnt talk for over a year and it was a long tiresome year for me, i was broken beyond repair, so i thought until you came back and stuck my pieces back together. i forgave you, so foolish of me though, i mean once a cheater always a cheater.
we were happy peter, we had kids, we got married and i forgot about all the pain you had caused me.
Dear Pete, I love you, even after it all I still love you. Pete Wentz, you a cheater, an abuser, an asshole and you are a long list of things I'm not going to write because even through all those things you were my husband.
My strong husband who was strong when he lost his best friend to cancer, my handsome husband who helped me get back to a healthy weight and encouraged me to love myself again. My husband who wrote poems for me on our wedding day about how beautiful I was. My husband who helped our Saint through getting bullied, Bronx's bipolar disorder which was passed down from you and Declan's dysphoria. My husband who loved me no matter how many number where shown on the scale and even when I relapsed you never got mad, you patched up my wounds and held me.
Peter what was going on in that big brain of yours, you knew I would of found out yet you still went and slept with that lanky devil named Micheal. You know it was our anniversary, 12 years of marriage and you didn't seem to care because you were too busy moaning 'Mikey's' name, way too busy to notice me, your husband, being worried off of my ass trying to find you. I came home and walked into our bedroom, I found mikey balls deep in you, again.
This is my suicide note Peter.
Love from Patrick Martin Wentz.

Patrick Wentz was pronounced dead on the 6th of July 2016 at 3:54 pm. He died of an overdose from Two bottles of sleeping pills and a handful of anti depressants, found by his son Declan at 1:37 pm when he came home from school. Patrick's husband, at the time was (Peter Wentz, well known millionaire and founder of the company Clandestine Industries) spending time with Micheal Way. Peter Wentz is currently in Chicago with his three kids, Declan, Bronx and Saint, and his two friends Joseph Hurley, Andrew Hurley and their daughter Ruby....

so guys this is the end, the real end and I'm glad I finished this.