59;

"ryan, chill the fuck down girl. brendon loves you and you love him, where is the problem?" patrick assured the younger one who was playing with their scarf. "what i-if bren hates me, w-what i-if he t-thinks i-i left him c-cause i-i'm stupid?" they exclaimed. patrick took his hand off of the steering wheel and placed it on ryans thigh "he loves you so much ry, honey just wants you back and he was just sad that you left without saying good bye or even giving him a warning".
patrick had just picked up ryan from the airport, he had gotten introduced to troye, the guy who paid for ryans flight back to the USA and who offered to let ryan live with him and his boyfriend. ryan declined when he remembered that patrick also offered them a place his home. troye made ryan promise to stay in touch and of course ryan swore on his all of his Beatles ™ cds that he would.
brendons head shot up when he heard the rumble of an engine pulling up and then it dying but soon replaced by Eminems without me blaring through a beats pill speaker that was in front of brendon. soon after the song was paused and ryan fucking ross walked into the house, followed shortly by patrick holding his phone in one hand and a guitar case in the other.
everything was a blur to brendon, except for ryans face that kept leaning back down for another kiss. brendon tried to hide his tears until ryan snorted "you look stupid when you're trying not to cry". brendon lightly punched ryans arm and cried into their chest.

i fcuking tried. go read my new story