57;

his plump lips lathered in cherry gloss.
i found them pressed against your chapped ones.
you didnt push him away,
you pulled him closer by the sides of his mustard
colored hoodie.
he has a boyfriend, so do you, not for long
if you dont stop this bullshit.
and after all of that you still had the nerve,
the fucking nerve to climb into bed next to me.
i forgave you, of course i did.
i cant believe that i fell in love with an asshole like yourself
-p.s.

patrick placed their pen down and crumpled up the white paper full of black scribbles. they threw the now wad of paper against the wall and kicked their desk with anger before flopping onto their unmade bed.

"it didn't mean anything patrick, i promise"

petes words rang though their head, patrick knew brendon was heart broken but they were mad at the fact that he decided to kiss pete. pete was patricks boyfriend and brendons best friend, best friends aren't supposed to kiss each other. pete kissed back, patrick saw that he did even though pete denied it, pete pulled brendon closer.

"it didnt mean anything patrick, i promise"

it didnt mean anything, it never does. it didnt mean anything when patrick saw pete kissing mikey behind the school or when he found pete grinding on some girl at a party on patricks 15th birthday. it didnt mean anything when pete was getting fucked by mikey.