50;

tw: drug and alcohol use

"open up fuckers, we have pizza" pete yelled into his phone as soon as gabe accepted the call, the reply he got was "if you have weed then the keys under the mat. patrick had a large plastic bag in one hand and small makeup box in the other. pete grabbed the key and unlocked the door, he grabbed the food bag from patrick and walked in holding patricks now free hand.
they were both greeted by a scream, patrick winced then looked at brendon who was standing on the island in the kitchen and had his jaw dropped, eyes fixated on the bag in petes hand.
patrick let out a loud squeak when dallon picked them up from behind but them started to laugh "fuck you m-man, you don't need'a make f-fun of my 'ight every time i see y-you." dallon laughed and placed patrick on the island, brendon jumped from his spot on the island and grabbed the food bag.
patrick held up the small makeup box and said "gabe h-here's some of my o-old makeup y-you can 'ave." gabes face lit up and she grabbed the box then started to mutter some spanish curse words and something the sounded like "thank you" and "i fucking love you ugly". patrick smiles and pulls out a small plastic bag out of his pocket full of green nubs "y'all know i have t-the best weed in all o-of the town" brendon whops loudly, grabs the bag and screams "patrick you are the mother fucking best".

gave suddenly leaves in the middle of their "weed smoking for the soul" as brendon called it. dallon starts to ramble on about how much he loves gabe meanwhile brendon tries to to cook brownies but then he just breaks down and cries, he used to make space brownies with ryan while listening to the beatles, ryan would sing along and brendon would just him every now and then and tell her how much he loved her.
patrick was starting to get very shy, that happened to them when they smoked weed. So that resulted in them sitting on petes lap and hidding their face in the crook of neck.  dallon and brendon finally got a stack of pancakes, probably full of weed. patrick ate one bite and gagged then quickly ran to the bathroom, pete sighed and rubbed his wrist before eating the rest of patricks pancake. dallon and brendon were to high to notice that patrick came back with teary eyes and a 'im sorry pete' look on their face. pete picked up his baby went into the living room. dallon had an impressive movie collection, patrick grabbed ghostbusters and yelled for brendon and dallon.

"gabe fucking weekes, you little fucker you bought a cat? without asking me first?" dallon exclaimed when gabe came back with a bag of cat food and a small box cardboard box with holes in it. she looked at the floor and mumbled "'m sorry dal" dallon chuckled and hugged his girlfriend "i was just kidding sweetie, if you want a cat we can have one, we're watching ghostbusters with bren and the love birds so get in here." gabe placed the cat food down and walked into the living room, a small meowing came out of the box and patrick head whips around and stares at gabe "you have a fucking cat?" they exclaimed, gabe nodded and opened the box, a black kitten with a bit of white that went from its nose to behinds its ears poked its head out. patrick jumped out of their seat on petes lap and grabbed the kitty, holding it to their chest.
gabe and dallon cuddled up on one end of the couch and patrick with the cat (that gabe named papi) on the other. pete sleeping in brendons lap, patrick phone vibrated but they ignored it and went back to petting papi.

gabe weekes       guysssssss patrick is cuddling papi

booty boy         whos papi ??

rick von stump        gabe n dalls cat

ryan not george        THEY HAVE A CAT FUCK THEYRE PRACTICLLG MARRIED

dallon saporta       i mean if onion rings count then :-)

pete the wentz         y does it have a nose

dallon saporta        :-------) :-----) :----) :---) :--) :-)

pete the wentz      NO

rick von stump      hes scowling at the scream im
in lOVE

melanie       ash just squealed im ??? so??? fuckibg ??? MY GIRLFRIEDN IS SO CUTE

ashley starbucks       PE T E RI CK   O T FUCKING P

papi jumped off of patricks lap and was replaced by petes head, Patrick smiled and ran their fingers though the long strained black hair "your e-ends are so bad pete" patrick chuckles and tugs on it slightly before picking up their phone.

rick von stump gee is mikey home?

firetruck ye hes blastin iron maiden

rick von stump good pete and i are coming to your house

pete the wentz i dont wanna c mikey

patrick kisses their boyfriends forehead and whispered "i just need to talk to him babyboy" and announced "mr i-dont-want-to-talk-to-my-ex here and i have to go" they chuckled, the guys all cheered in their high state and something that sounded like "threesome" was thrown into the jumble of words by brendon. Patrick laughed and held petes hand all the way to the way house.
when the couple got to the house, the first thing patrick noticed was the door was open. they both rushed in then split up when nobody was to be seen in the living room.
patrick rushed to the bathroom and what they saw broke their heart.

yO yo yo its cliffhanger-mc-gee here, go fuckin comment on my story cause its what cool kidz do.
also dallon and gabe are married. kinda. not really.
they are married and that's that.