62;

this is so cheesy but its cute

"'trick!" pete exclaimed as he walked into his boyfriends house. patrick was sitting on the sofa, watching sherlock and looked up when he heard his name. pete jumped onto patricks lap and kissed his cheek, patrick was surprised by the kiss and his cheeks turned a ruby red. patrick tapped his lips and giggled "you missed, wentz".
pete laughed at his boyfriend and said "thats so cliché of you, stump."
pete wrapped his arms around patricks neck and kissed down the younger boys jaw, the pale skin turned pink after every kiss and patrick whined.
"peter, you ass i want to watch my movie!"
pete slid off of patricks lap and onto the couch, he wrapped his arm around his boyfriend and smiled at the younger boy whos eyes were glued to the tv.
"'trick, its been four months", he whispered
patrick replied with "mhm".
pete kissed patricks cheek again, "did i give you a reason to stay alive?"
patrick nodded again and softly squeezed petes thigh "yeah, you gave me a few"
pete blushed "like?"
"i'll stay alive for you, so we can have a future. i'll stay alive so i can see the day where spence is mentally stable. i'll stay alive because i know you cant last a day with out me" he grinned at the taller boy.
pete pouted "i lasted over a year without you, a long dreadful year but nevertheless still a year"
patrick squeezed petes thigh harder "you ruined the moment, wentz!"

~the end~

when i first started writing this i thought it would of ended differently but here i am ending it with a happy ending, so unlike me. anyways i hope you enjoyed my writing and this book !!
shane