55;

gerard held his little brothers hand as they both walked through the doors and entered Franklin James health clinic for teenagers and young adults.

"i love you m-mikes"

a tear rolled down gerards face as he checked mikey into the clinic.

mikey refused to speak to anyone, he wouldn't say good bye to gerard and his expression wouldn't change.

"your roommate will be here soon micheal" said the blonde nurse who showed mikey where he'd be staying. mikey say on his bed and started to read the lord of the rings, it was the only thing he was aloud to bring besides his phone which he was aloud to use for an hour per day.

spencer smith was very surprised when he found out that his new roommate was mikey way, the scrawny boy looked terrified as he gazed over the black print, still not aware that spencer has entered the room.

"mikes, I didn't expect to see you here"

mikey looked up "s-spencer...fuck i-im so sorry" he squeaked and closed his book. spencer sat down on his own bed "mikey, its fine" his face looked worn out and he had bags under his eyes, but the soft glowing his face had always had was still there.

when it was time for dinner spencer helped the nurses coax mikey out of the bathroom, they were aloud to touch each other, so the two young boys hold hands. mikey cried a bit after he ate, he almost threw up but spencer made sure he didn't. spencer took care of mikey until spencer snapped.