Chapter 29

I woke up with my head pounding. Sitting up, I looked around at the unknown room around me. Where was I? I tried to think, but nothing was coming to me. I was on the floor, which was made of cement and was cold. The walls were also made of cement and were all white. There were no windows but one door, a long and slender black door. I had no idea where I was and an even more vague idea of how I got there. What happened? I heard a chuckled echo through the place and then it all just hit me.

I was with Kam, Astoria, and George. Kam had said You-Know-Who's name right before the snatchers came for us. We were only expecting to have just random snatchers, but there was Helena Burke with about eight back ups. They were too strong for us, and Helena was definately stronger than me. So, I was taken just like she tried to do the first time we saw her, and that was definately her lauhghter coming down the hallway.

The door opened in a slow motion before revealing my taker. "Well, hello there, pretty."

I rolled my eyes and back up against the wall, trying to get away from her. "Where am I?"

"That's not important at the moment," she smirked at me. "You are in my possession now, which means that I am the only one that asks the questions here. Don't worry though, Court. You'll get your chance to ask."

I just sat there and glared at her. What was she going to do with me? "I thought that you were going to take me to You-Know-Who."

"I thought I just said that I was the only one asking questions."

"Technically, it wasn't a question," I smirked at her.

She shook her head. "Whatever," she shrugged. "I've decided that you're worth much more to me as a bargining chip with someone else. It would benefit me more this way."

I narrowed my eyes at her. "It would benefit you more," I repeated.

"Look," she sighed. "It has nothing to do with you."

"If you're using me, then it has almost everything to do with me, Helena."

She chuckled. "Well, perhaps you're right, but I wouldn't go that far. Only a small portion of this has to do with you."

I tilted my head at her. "Just a small portion," I repeated again, not caring that I was most likely getting on her nerves.

"Yes," she then sighed. "Stop repeating what I say."

"How old are you, Helena?" I couldn't help but ask. "It just seems like you're not that much older than I am, and most Death Eaters are way older than me."

She smirked at me. "I'm only about three years older than you."

"Twenty," I looked at her oddly, "and you're following You-Know-Who of your own free will? Sorry, but most people I know who are are close to your age are usually forced into that business."

She shrugged. "I'm afraid that's none of your business, Court."

"But you told me how old you are. Can't you tell me anything else? I'm sure you're just dying to gossip about something with a girl close to your own age," I smiled at her. "Anything?"

She smiled at me then too, which was odd because I wasn't expecting that. "You want a gossip fest? Well, I'll tell you this just because it's just so juicy. After I get done with you, I'm going to give you over to You-Know-Who. Hopefully, you won't make it very much longer, and I'll get to marry the dreamy Draco Malfoy."

"But he's younger than you," I spat out kinda quickly.

She shrugged. "I'm only three years older. That's not too bad. I mean, we could've grown up together since our age difference isn't too great."

"So, that's your secret? You wanna marry my Draco?" I laughed.

She shrugged. "After he's gone, I'll be the heiress to all his estate anyway."

I gulped. "What do you mean gone?"

"You know that cycle your supposed to end?"

I nodded, fearing her answer.

"Well,-"

"Don't be so cruel to her, dear Helena," said a much too familiar voice from the open door. "You might just traumatize her a little too much. Besides, she hasn't figured out her prophesy completely yet. According to Alycia, she must figure it out on her own first before she hears the actual prophesy."

"Bellatrix," Helena turned towards the door. "Please don't interrupt my interrogations."

"It is my house, child. I can do what I wish," she smirked over at me. "Well, Court. It sure is nice to see you once again."

"Wish I could say the same thing," I said, rubbing my shoulder where she had bit me during the attack on Hogwarts.

She laughed. "You didn't taste all that bad, Court," she then turned to Helena abruptly. "Listen, popkin, you need to take her to Him. He's asking for her, as you very well know. He needs to get a rein on Draco, and she's his only way."

"I will," she shrugged. "When she has served my purpose."

"You need to do it quickly," she said as if she knew exactly what she was talking about. "He mustn't be kept wait," she started to leave and then stopped. "And Helena, I will need to tell Him of your little prisoner. Just so you know."

"If you must," Helena fake smiled at her. "I shouldn't need her very long. I promise."

Bellatrix laughed. "Court, you have fun. Oh, I know you will."

"Don't give her any clues!" Helena snapped. "I want her to be just as surprised as the people that we're going to be dropping in on. I'm sure they'll be just pleased to see her."

"Sure, Helena. Do use your manners and don't drop in during dinner," she tilted her head to the side. "It's very rude, and I hate when you do that. You really must break that habit."

She nodded. "I'll be sure to think about it, Bella."

"Good," Bellatrix then looked at me. "Be sure to have fun with your," she made a biting jester towards me that made me flinch, "sissy." She then skipped out of the room and slammed the door behind her.

Just so you know, the picture on the side is of Helena/Jade. Doesn't she look like a certain someone? (This is where I would giggle if I were telling you this in person.)