Chapter 32

Draco's POV

I still couldn't believe that Helena had finally gotten her hands on Courtney. I knew it was her job to track her down, but I didn't think she was actually that smart to even find her. She always seemed like she had her own agenda in mind and not the Dark Lord's. She was definately bad news. All I could think about was where she would've taken her. She doesn't exactly have her own headquaters.

"What do we do now?" Fred asked, leaning his head on Astoria's shoulder.

I sighed. "We find Courtney."

"Obviously," Astoria agreed. "Where do you presume we start, Draco?"

Alexandra stood up from her bed since we had gone back to our room. "I think we should go back to the place where it all started. I need to get a vibe on this Helena, and I can only get that at a place where's she's been a lot or quite recently."

I smiled over at her, completely surprised at what she as doing. "You're still willing to help me? You said you'd lead me to her and then you were out?"

She shook her head. "I told you I would help you find her," she then slightly smiled at me, "and I haven't finished my job yet. Call it going above and beyond if you will."

"You really are the best," I simply beamed at her.

"No, I'm really not," she said, looking away.

Astoria's eyes went wide. "I know what you guys are going to do," she stood up real fast, causing Fred to fall face first onto the bed. "You can't just waltz her into the Malfoy Manor. She's a blood traitor!"

"Um," Alexandra gave her a nasty look, "Excuse me."

She threw her an apologetic look. "No offense. I'm one too," she looked back to me. "They will murder her and you if they even catch her even close to the premesis. How could you even think of doing something so-"

"Stupid," Alexandra finished for her, pushing her dark hair out of her face. "It might be a stupid idea, but there's no other way to save her. Isn't that the only reason you're even here? Draco told me how you're just blindly trying to make his life happy. Why would you just give up your whole life for his? How stupid is that? Unless you're just like me."

"Like you how?" She raised an eyebrow up at her.

"Completely in love with Draco so you're willing to do anything and everything to make him happy, even if that means getting the love of his life back into his arms." Everyone looked at Kam, who nobody thought was even in the room, standing in the doorway. "What? Is it not completely obvious?"

Fred laughed. "To everyone but Draco."

Alexandra looked up at me. "Just come get me when we leave."

"Alex!" I yelled after her as she shut the door in my face. I looked over at Kamrynn, who looked a little proud of herself. "Are you happy now? You've completely just humiliated her."

She just shrugged. "She'll get over it, just like she'll get over you. Now, just make the plans to take her."

I could've have been more disgusted with her. "I will, but you will apologize to her."

She shook her head. "Fine. As long as it's all going to get her to get Courtney back."

She slammed the door behind her as Astoria rolled her eyes. "We're all on the edge. You'll have to excuse Kam. You know she's not normally like this."

I nodded and sat down to write a letter to one of my friends I knew would help me sneak a girl into my own house. I knew it wouldn't take him long to reply, which meant in a little less than a half an hour, Alex and I were traveling by floo powder to my home.

"Glad to see you," Micah smiled at me as I came into my own room.

I shook my head. "Looks like you've set up base in here, made yourself at home."

He just shrugged. "So why did you need to sneak in a girl? I thought you were all about Courtney?"

"He's still all about Courtney. I'm just here to help him find her," she sighed. "So, what room has Helena Burke been in the most?"

His eyes went wide. "You're trying to find Helena? Why? Do you two have a death wish?"

"She took Courtney," was all I had to say.

He gulped before going to the door and opening it. "Hurry," he said to Lila before closing the door tight again.

"Draco!" Lila squealed. "I can't believe you're back. I have so much to catch you up on. Like, I managed to get our wedding date set for February instead of December. So, you get two more months to get done whatever you need to get done, but I don't see a way out of it. We're going to have to go through with it."

"Wait," Alex interupted me before I even got to speak. "You have to marry this?"

"Excuse me?" Lila started before Micah pulled her back from approaching Alex. "Hey!"

"She's a person, a beautiful person," he said, coming to her defense. "Now, enough playing around. Draco, you're wasting your time in even coming here. Everyone knows where Helena has set up her 'evil lair' at."

My eyes went wide. "Where? Micah, tell me."

"Your dear, sweet Aunt Bella's."

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for the wait. I hope the update was worth the wait. Draco is so close to finding Courtney! :D Please vote and tell me what you're thinking. I know i'm pretty excited about this update.