Not what you think

3 options.

Stay put

Fight him

Surprise

Pick one or read all three of you can't decide...

And no matter your choice, the beginning of the next chapter is where you pick up the next part of  the story.

Y/n P.O.V.

Stay Put

Not knowing what he had planned, I stayed put. There was not much I could do in the situation anyway. Besides, I trusted him. More or less. It's not like he'd try anything... I hope...

He looked down at me. I stared back unblinking. What was he planning behind those gorgeous eyes?

"Don't worry. You'll be safe with me." He purred in my ear, his face next to mine.

I chuckled nervously. I couldn't form any words, even if I wanted to. I was totally confused which left me speechless. His actions said he wanted to make me his, but I don't think he is that kind of dragon. He seemed to nice. Maybe it was an act. Only Oden knows.

His back leg gently brushed against my thigh. And I was fully aware of his tail twisting around mine.

"W-what are you doing?" I stuttered, finally finding my voice.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" He asked.

"I-I am not fully sure." I stuttered again.

"Awe. Come on. Isn't it obvious?" He asked in a deep deep voice.

I didn't answer and instead waited for a reply.

Seeing that I was not going to answer him, he continued.

"I'm protecting you."

With that, he stepped off me, allowing me to roll over. I got on my feet and looked at him warily.

(Awe. Reader-chan, what did you think he was going to do?😆😝😋)

Protecting me from what? There were only a few dragons flying overhead, none of which could take on a night fury. And there were no humans nearby.

"Protecting me from what?" I inquired.

"The monstrous nightmare flying overhead. I hate him. He wants you to bow to him and let his human become yours. He wants your power and will try to bend you to his will."

Fully realizing what position I had been in... I mean, with toothless on top of me and everything... And the story not quite lining up for me... I mean, what Night Fury would bow to a Monstrous Nightmare? What a pathetic excuse...

"Perv." I muttered to myself and walked away from Toothless.

He got up and started following me. I sat down and he plopped down right next to me. He draped a wing over my back in a kind gesture. How was I ever going to get rid of this idiot?