Kiss kiss fall in love

Y/N P.O.V. 

Two weeks of torture. That's what i had given Toothless. It had been two weeks since I had first met the dot. I had gotten good at using it, and today was the day. 

Today was the day i would finally get a human to chase the dot. After two weeks of non-successful testing and getting mad at Hiccup for NOT chasing the dot... I finally thought up the perfect idea. 

I WAS GOING TO GET THE TWINS TO CHASE THE DOT

Exciting, isn't it?

I get to lead a human in circles, and possible into a tree. OH, what fun.

The only problem was getting to the twins... In the human village... WIth the humans... Ugh...

"Are you sure they won't hurt me?" I asked Toothless nervously.

"They might want to touch you, but they won't hurt you. And people have probably lost interest in you, so you'll have less people trying to ride you." Toothless assured me, throwing in a hip bump for good measure. 

"Head high, shoulders back, relaxed wings, folded tail..." I whispered to myself, changing my posture to look royal but not entirely threatening. 

"You'll be fine." Toothless assured me, giving me a genuine dragon smile. 

I took a step forward, before Toothless's voice sternly said, "Wait!"

He quickly tucked something behind my ear, and looked me over with an approving nod. 

"Ok, Much better. We can go now." Toothless said. 

I took a half a step forward before he spoke again. 

"Hold on." He said. 

I turned to look at him. 

"Now what?" I asked, slightly amused. 

Toothless stepped toward me and licked a giant slurpy lick up the side of my face. 

I gave him a horrified look. 

"What? You had some fish guts clinging to your scales." He defended himself, looking rather smug.

He started walking away, and I furiously wiped the side of my face on some grass. 

Toothless had just licked me! What was i supposed to do? How was I supposed to react? He could have told me I had food on the side of my face and I would have wiped it off! 

Glaring at Toothless, i marched past him, all my nervousness gone. I strode right into the human village and froze, my nerves returning as the eyes of everyone landed on me. 

Toothless strolled up next to me, easy going as always. I shied away from the humans, cowering against Toothless. 

"Stand up strait." He said. 

When i didn't move, he pulled away from me. 

"They can sense fear. Show no weakness Y/n." He said.

My instincts were screaming at me to tell Toothless to protect me. But wait... I could protect myself. What was happening to me? Ever since I met Toothless i had begun to get soft. 

I stood up strait, determined to show no weakness. I was strong. I was fierce. I was Y/n.

 I marched in one direction for a few paces before I heard a giggle from Toothless. 

"You're going the wrong way Y/n." He said. 

I turned and marched in the opposite direction, passing Toothless along the way. I stuck my tongue out at him as I passed, and got a few more steps before he giggled again.