Post Ending

Assuming you survived, that means you're starting a family with Toothless! Yay!

MOst of you stopped reading, so here's to those who stuck it through to the end!

Y/n P.O.V.

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Splotch is gonna jump off the cliff!" Fruff nudged me. I groaned and rolled over. 

"Toothless, it's your turn to deal with the kids." I groaned, thwapping him with my tail. He mumbled in his sleep, burrowing deeper into the nest. 

"You brought them home. You deal with it." His voice was muffled and quiet in the night. 

SIghing and blinking the sleep from my eyes, I stood up and sauntered over towards my babies. 

"One. Two. Three. Four." I counted them. "Where's five?" 

"Mommy! Splotch just jumped off the cliff!" Fruff jumped on my foot.  

I groaned, my eyes going wide. I bounded over to the cliff's edge, looking for Splotch. He was falling rapidly, flapping wildly. I dove forward, pressing my wings against my body. He was nearing the rocks. 

"SPLOTCH!" I roared in fright as he bounced off a sharp rock next to the cliff. I propelled myself forward, uring my weight to fall faster than Splotch. Passing him, I opened my wings and caught him on my back. He steadied himself, his talons scraping against my scales. Gliding forwards, I found a draft and steadied myself. My wings gently propelled us upwards as I headed towards Splotch's nest. I landed near it, allowing SPlotch to get off my back. I stared at him sternly. 

"Splotch, are you OK?" I nudged him with my nose. He blinked in surprise before shaking his head. He held out his wing. It was torn and bleeding. 

I nudged him towards his nest, licking his wound. I curled up around him, allowing him to sigh into my warmth. "We'll deal with this in the morning. Rest for now." 

-----Thor finally finds his hammer-----

"Y/n, where were you last night. You didn't come back to the nest." Toothless pressed up against me. 

"I was handling the crisis you slept through last night." I sighed and stepped away from him. 

"I only wanted five more minutes! I was going to get up, I swear!" He growled at my back. 

"Honestly, toothless, you're such a child sometimes!" I growled in exasperation. I looked back at Toothless who was stalking me. He pounced and pushed me over, easily pinning me down. Licking my face, he grinned evilly at me. 

"Let's make a child and prove that I'm not one," He grumbled in a low and seductive voice. 

I pushed him away from me, rolling over and standing up. "toothless, you can barely parent five baby dragons! We're not having any more!" I sighed sadly. "Besides, we have bigger problems to worry about. Splotch tore his wing last night. He's never going to be able to fly."

Toothless gasped and looked towards Splotch's nest. Splotch was sleeping soundly, his torn wing splayed out for Toothless to view.  

"TOrn all the way up to the muscle. He's going to be flightless," Toothless's whisper was almost inaudible. 

Toothless leaped into the air, dashing towards Berk. If there were anyone who could help, Hiccup would. 

I sighed looking towards our babies. THey'd be flying in a few weeks. Splotch was overly eager; this wasn't his first attempt at flying. If he weren't able to fly when the others would, nothing would stop him. He would plummet to his death.

I waltzed towards him, curling up around him. Careful of his wing, I surrounded him with warmth. He mumbled in his sleep, snoring slightly. Toothless landed nearby, Hiccup on his back. Hiccup dashed towards us, almost as if sensing the situation. I moved slightly, allowing him to see Splotch. 

He gasped in shock, immediately picking up the baby dragon. I watched him, a half growl emerging from my throat. 

"Don't worry. I won't hurt him." Hiccup assured me. He jumped onto Toothless's back, immediately taking flight. 

I watched him, feeling removed from the situation somehow. What was going to happen to Splotch? Knowing I needed to watch the other babies, I stayed behind. Hiccup had left a basket of fish behind so I didn't need to hunt this morning. The babied would have breakfast, and then I would take them to the village to see their brother. 

The morning passed quickly. Noon soon came, bringing with it Toothless. Splotch sat in Hiccup's saddle, the human nowhere in sight. I bounded towards Toothless, the other babies surrounding him. 

"Mommy! Mommy! Daddy said I wouldn't be able to fly again, but them the human fixed me!" Splotch bounded over to me, rubbing up against my legs. I looked down at his wing. Small pieces of metal held the scales together.  

I nuzzled my baby, knowing that soon they'd be able to fly and I wouldn't be able to protect them anymore. 

Toothless waltzed over to me. "See? I can handle five babies just fine. So? Want to make another?" He grinned as I smacked him. 

Requested by @flower-the-fox-3406 

Shameless advertising time: If you like superheroes, cute boys, and humor, check out my other story "Ghost of  a Hero"