Suppose

Y/n P.O.V.

"Y/n is out. We have moved the taming challenge a day forward. Everyone is allowed to try their hand at taming Y/n. Please remember to try not to hurt Y/n as her ribs are broken." A loud voice coming from everywhere yet nowhere said. 

The loud voice hurt my overly sensitive ears. I closed my eyes, trying to dull the pain of the headache that was about to come. 

Rushing, yelling, frantic, panic, chaos.

All of it streaming in through my ears and into my head.

Something touched my back and I snapped my eyes open to see it. Despite the pain shooting through my head, things were about to get much, much worse for me. 

??? P.O.V.

The plan was in motion. We set up an idiot. And the chief said we could do anything we wanted as long as it didn't hurt Y/n. We'd gain her trust, and the idiot would get the blame for her escape. 

"You ready?" I whispered to my partner in crime. 

"Yeah. Let's do this and get the nightfury." She whispered back.

After a short pause, she asked, You sure the idiot is in place and will do it for sure?"

"I have no dobt. He'd do anything for his family title."I reassured my partner in crime.

"The perfect pawn." She agreed. 

Y/N P.O.V.

Reader-chan, I an lazy and don't want to describe the scene in detail, so please try to imagine it. You are surrounded by the people of berk. They all want to tame you, but you don't know that, so you fight back. SOme have platters of fish, others have shields, you are surrounded by strangers. You fight like a dragon, teeth, claws, thrashing, plasmablasts. You refuse to let them close to you. Now, please keep that image of you fighting as you read the next part of the story.

Thrash, angry roar, dodge, repeat.

I don't know what the humans want from me. They surrounded me. Some offer me fish, others try to say odd things. Some try to hit me and tell me to be submissive. They all seem to want to touch my face though. 

I fight back, I shoot. I try to escape this mob surrounding me. It's no use. I'm out of shots. The only thing keeping me alive is my adrenaline filled blood. 

Away from the people, toothless sits like a king, completely undisturbed. 

How dare he. He promised me that he would help me escape and find freedom without incident. He promised to get my out of this alive.

"HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!" I roared at the top of my lungs. I charged past the humans, crushing anyone who stood in my way. 

This was all his fault. This was all toothless's fault. That human loving dragon set me up. He was dead as a doofus as soon as I got ahold of him. 

My claws and teeth were already extended. I ran into him, my front claws digging into his shoulders and forcing him backwards. He fell over, blood dripping from his shoulder. WIth my claws still hooked into him, i forded him up onto his legs. 

"This is all your fault. You promised. YOU PROMISED ME! YOU TRAITOR." I screamed at him. 

"I-I. Y/n. This wasn't supposed to happen. It wasn't supposed to go this way."